Chapter 8

Chapter 8*

Desire is a bottomless pit that can't be filled. Shen Xing felt like a feather had entered his ear, it was itching, he couldn't even scratch it. He could only be scorched by the raging heat.

His heartbeat and breathing both stopped at this moment. Shen Xing pressed against the pillow, and a layer of sweat seeped out of his back.

He didn't expect Kong Ji to be relentless. "Well? Yes or no?"

How can such an indescribable question have to be asked whether it's okay or not? Emotionally, Shen Xing wanted to say "yes" unashamedly. From the moment he added Kong Ji; the untruth was like the eternal gap of a waning moon[1]. He is undoubtedly offering himself with both hands.

TN: [1] wanning moon with an eternal gap ~ a metaphor for emotional breakdown and separation, or a metaphor for the broken relationship between husband and wife.

But there was still a trace of reason and shame in his mind, and he covered his mouth and stared dumbly at the teasing eyes of Kong Ji on the screen—the kind of eyes that could break his heart was extremely terrifying.

Kong Ji was surprisingly frank, he was telling Shen Xing all the time that he had already set the trap. Whether to jump or not, whether to think or not, it was all up to Shen Xing.

This person is really bad. He seems to have put the choice in Shen Xing's hands, but in fact he is pressing hard step by step and strategizing.

Shen Xing is already smoldering and hot. If it gets a little hotter, he can completely melt.

Kong Ji was so patient that he leaned back slightly. His neck straightened, and the protruding Adam's apple is particularly eye-catching, his dotted lacquer-like eyes drooping to look at the camera; calm and unhurried.

The intense feeling was instant, and Kong Ji added fuel to the fire by asking, "Don't you want to be fucked by me?"

He asked the question in a laid-back manner, as if he were asking Shen Xing why he would not eat breakfast tomorrow morning.

How can Shen Xing answer this question? To say "I want to" would seem too frivolous and promiscuous, and if he say "l don't want to", he's afraid he'll be too reserved and make Kong Ji uninterested.

He didn't expect, that even something like meeting and having sex together, could be so ordinary.

There was no one around, and all the embarrassment and awkwardness were known only to them. Therefore, Kong Ji was extraordinarily presumptuous. The more naive and innocent Shen Xing was, the more the worst things in his heart bubbled up, like a fountainhead that had found its starting point.

Kong Ji wanted to tease Shen Xing, and wanted Shen Xing to stumble over his answers. He have an inclination for Shen Xing to be led by his own nose, so that his desire for conquest and possession would be greatly satisfied.

He used to have hookups, he was one of those people who just pulled up his pants and left. He don't want to have too much interaction with the other person. One is because it is too troublesome, and the other is that after sleeping once or twice, the other party's demands become overly taxing, and their temperament is also becoming more and more unreasonable.

Displaying a little bit of temper is a matter between lovers; this seems to have crossed the line, and Kong Ji naturally does not want to cooperate.

Having casual sex is something both parties agreed upon—crossing through thousands of flowers, without a leaf sticking to the body[2]—is the blissful life that Kong Ji has always pursued.