Chapter 4

Chapter 4*

Geng Rui and Wen Xiao over there are hitting it off, while Kong Ji over here is getting more and more frustrated, but he can't show it. He is also thinking about whether he should find someone to try and spend some time, even if it is not sincere. It can distract his attention from focusing too much on Geng Rui and Wen Xiao's affairs.

This guy on the social dating app was probably a new plaything that came to his door. Kong Ji began to put his focus on him.

University life has a regular work and rest schedule. Nothing more than daytime classes and evening rest, and he has more free time than those who belonged to the working group. But Kong Ji gradually discovered that the guy who was chatting with him had more time than he has as a college student. No matter what time of the day Kong Ji sends him a message, he has time to reply to himself.

Originally, Kong Ji guessed that this person was a member of the school faculty. Now it seems that he is not, and he does not look like a white-collar worker who works from 9 to 5. Kong Ji seems to be opening a mysterious gift, and every time this person says something, it's like he's tearing off a layer of the packaging.

According to Kong Ji's previous entanglements, the two of them will be able to meet on the third night, if they can chat until the next day. But this guy has never meant to meet Kong Ji until now, and he always repeats some strange and weird exhortations.

"Remember to eat breakfast."

"Remember to eat dinner."

"Don't smoke too much."

With Kong Ji's intuition, this person should have seen him before. He doesn't quite like this—the feeling of being watched.

This night, after taking a shower, he pulled out his phone and instead of popping up a video request, he just sent a voice call. The waiting time was a bit long, so he guessed that the other party started to be stubborn again.

It wasn't until Kong Ji was ready to hang up his voice call, when he saw that the time started beating on the chat interface. The other side was finally willing to pick it up.

Kong Ji just came out of the bathroom, his voice is tainted with haziness. "Hello?"

This is more exciting than listening to a voice note, because there isn't much time for Shen Xing to hesitate. He did not even dare to breathe loudly, and usually did not pay much attention to his own tone. Now he is afraid that Kong Ji will hear his voice, but also worried that his own voice is unpleasant to hear.

"Hello?" Kong Ji is not a patient person, his tone of voice already carries the implication of urging.

People who come out for one-night stands are already mentally prepared, and it's the first time Kong Ji has encountered someone who can be so abrasive.

"Hi! Hi!" These two hurried answers have exhausted all of Shen Xing's courage.

The voice that came out through the phone, more or less, will have a little difference. Kong Ji slightly feel a bit familiar, but for a while can not remember who it is. The other party's voice is a little softer, a little finer, and probably not as deep as his.

That's what it sounds like, there's nothing special about it, but there's nothing wrong with it either. At least so far, Kong Ji is still interested in him.

Kong Ji found a comfortable position and continued to get along with the other party, he laughed lightly, "Why are you so nervous?"

Being reminded by Kong Ji, Shen Xing was a little frustrated. He is a lot older than Kong Ji, but he does not have the ease of Kong Ji. The sense of restraint is like a big hand that holds him tightly.