Chapter 6

Chapter 6*

From counting to signing the order, it only takes a few minutes. Shen Xing is already familiar with the process, he said to the delivery person, "You've worked hard."

When he closed the door of the warehouse, he saw Kong Ji standing at the doorway with his plastic bag.

The warehouse is on the right side of the convenience store, the area is actually very small, usually it is used for storing goods. He don't know why but he can feel Kong Ji's gaze, and Shen Xing's big eyes met with Kong Ji's small eyes.

Chatting in the middle of the night, and still have to act like they don't know each other during the day, Shen Xing thinks he is not that good at acting. He was really afraid that Kong Ji heard his voice, he could only hastily turn his head away and walk towards the store quickly.

The cowardice in the eyes of those who have done something wrong can barely be hidden. Kong Ji had the intention to see Shen Xing's reaction, and this hurried appearance, unjustifiably aggravated the suspicion in his heart.

The owner of the convenience store looks young, it's really easy to get captivated with this little white rabbit, and he doesn't seem to be as old as Kong Ji thought. It's true that the owner appears to be youthful and inexperienced, but he is more of a socially awkward person.

They come into contact with each other a number of times. The convenience store owner always likes to doze off at the checkout counter. Several times he looked at Kong Ji with a bewildered look, and his voice is also soft and gentle.

Voice.

Kong Ji suddenly felt terrified when he thought about it. No wonder he thinks that the voice of this person online is familiar, and he heard it too many times, but he doesn't pay much attention to it.

Whether it's the reaction of the convenience store owner or his voice, in all probability—this person is the one who chatted with him in the middle of the night.

Kong Ji looked at this person's slender figure from the back, and in order to be able to further determine the identity of the other party, he fished out his cell phone and sent a message. "Have you finished eating?"

As Kong Ji turned around, he caught a glimpse of Shen Xing stopping to where he was, and he looked back for a while. He probably received his message, and was afraid of being seen by him.

The special beep of the dating app made Shen Xing's hair stand up. He glanced back to make sure Kong Ji had gone far away before he touched his phone.

Looking at the other party's concerned greeting, he felt an inexplicable sense of guilt. Shouldn't he tell Kong Ji honestly that he had met him, and that he was always hiding his age. When the time comes to meet Kong Ji, how should he explain.

Knowing that lying is wrong, guilt is one thing, but Shen Xing's instigation is another. He has someone he likes for the first time, and the kind of wariness he goes through, no one can truly understand.

It is precisely because he feel that he is not good enough that he wants to hide it. He knew that it wasn't really a good lie, but he selfishly wanted to get close to Kong Ji and did the most excessive thing.

He struggled with his heart, squeezing his phone and not knowing how to reply. The other party sent a second message. "Why don't you answer? Did you just lecture me about not eating? You haven't eaten either?"

He always felt that Kong Ji's attitude towards him was sometimes good and sometimes bad, at times ambiguous, every so often cold and somewhat deliberate.

So when he saw this message, his nose couldn't help but sour for a moment[1]. He's pretty clueless, he doesn't know how to pursue the person he likes. The slightest response from the other side made him lose control of his emotions.