》SIX《

Chan walked out to the living room where the boys gathering with drinks on the tray. He put the tray down on the table.

Jisung immediately took a glass of the juices and drink in one sip. He can feel the gaze from everyone on the living room toward him. Jisung sighed and put the empty glass on the table back.

"Fine... i will tell you" Everyone looked at Jisung anticipated about the story.

"Actually, when i was walking to this house. I heard someone screaming for help in the hallway next to the Ahn's Convenience Store. Since the voices kinda familiar so i decided to go and help. And i found out that this llama laying on the floor and there were two guys trying to kill him maybe. So yeah i fought and yeah here we are." Jisung explained

Everyone rolled their eyes disappointed with Jisung's story. It doesn't interesting at all. It just same pattern with drama and movie on the TV. The hero trying to save the heroin. Thats all. There's an awkward silence after Jisung told the story.

"Thanks God you are there, or else..." Changbin broke the silence. Jeongin nodded in agreement.

"But Hyunjin... do you feel hurt or do you got injured?" Seungmin asked.

"Don't worry im oka-" his word got cut off by Jisung

"No he is not. He cant walk so i guess his leg is in pain." Jisung said but his eyes on his phone.

Seungmin just 'ohhh' Jisung's word.

"But why dont you send him back to his house?" Felix asked

"He dont want it. I asked him about it but he rejected so what can i do ?" Jisung responded.

Felix looked at Hyunjin, he just give him a smile.

"So did you gave him piggyback ride to here?" Minho asked .

"Yeah" Jisung answered lazily. His eyes still on his phone by the way.

When Changbin heard that, he smirked, look at Jisung and Hyunjin back and forth.

"I smell something" Changbin whispered to Felix's ears but loud enough for Minho to hear. Only Minho heard that. While the others minding their own business. Felix nodded in agreement and smile toward Changbin's statement.

'I wish I'm the one who got beat by those two guy' Minho thought while clenching(?) his jaw not to make obvious that he is jealous.

The house went silent... again. Lol why are they decided to hang out if they don't know what to do. Well, they are always loud af, just i dont know.. why are they so quiet now ? Yeah you asked me but I'm asking you back.

"Are we gonna stay quiet and continue to glare at each other now or wanna do something ? Play game or anything ?" Seungmin break the silence. Everyone looked at him.

"Do you have any game to play in your mind now hyung?" Jeongin asked. Seungmin shrugged and there is SEO CHANGBIN, smirking toward Jeongin's question. I swear if he smirk again I'm gonna dig my own grave because HE SO SEXY WITH IT ok continue-

"I have an idea!" Changbin said out loud. All the humans in the house look at Changbin.

"Lets play truth or dare" Changbin said raising his eyesbrow challenging the boys.

The boys just rolled their eyes knowing Changbin's intention. Changbin really love to know about his friends's privacy.

They all gathering around the table on living room and start the game. They played rock, paper, scissor to decided the starter of the game. And it turned out Minho the winner. Minho started to spin the bottle and it landed on Seungmin.

"Truth or dare?" Minho asked the latter.

"Tsk, why do you even need to ask? I'm always up for dare" Seungmin smirked.

"So, i dare you kiss Hyunjin" Minho dared Seungmin. Everyone widened their eyes. Minho actually just want to make Jisung hate Hyunjin. Did his plan worked? Lets check it out.

"Easy" Seungmin mutter before went to Hyunjin. He kneel in front of Hyunjin and soon their faces was 1 cm away. Hyunjin closed their eyes ready to let his first kiss get stole by Seungmin. But he felt a lips leaning on his cheek instead. He opened his eyes and look at Seungmin.

"I know you haven't kiss anyone so i don't want to be the one who steal your first kiss. First kiss must be amazing" Seungmin smile to Hyunjin before went back to where he sat before.

"Heyyy its not fair" Minho said feeling unfair with where Seungmin's lip leaned. IT SUPPOSED TO BE ON HYUNJIN'S LIPS, NOT ON HIS CHEEK! Guess his plan failed.

"What? You just said to kiss him. You don't say where i supposed to kiss." Seungmin shrugged.

The moment went silence~~~

"Okay next" Chan broke the silence. Seungmin spinned the bottle, landed to Jisung. He smirked and asked Jisung his choice.

"So what ?" Seungmin asked simply.

"I will go for truth" Jisung answered.

"So umm... do you have crush on someone. And is he here?" Seungmin asked gaining a death glare from the older.

Jisung sighed before answer the question.

"Yes... and yes" Jisung answered made everyone shocked. HAN JISUNG ?! HAVING A CRUSH ?! AND ITS FROM ONE OF THEM ?! its culture shock :3

"Oh MY GOD HYUNG WHO IS HE ?!" Jeongin asked excitedly then smirked. Jisung just ignored the question

"Stop. You already asked the question. Lets continue the game." Jisung said, too lazy to answer a lot of questions.

Oh and if you wonder, if Minho is okay or not. I guess you know the answer ??? Oh Gosh if his eyes was a sword, Hyunjin already died long time ago.

The game kept continuing till the moon finally appeared.