》FOURTEEN《

"So, Mrs. Hwang already know that i like Hyunjin from Younghoon hyung?" Jisung asked

Hyunjin's mom just nodded "and it's mother for you sweetie" She smile.

"So, i will help aunty in the kitchen, both of you can just go hang out in the living room or whatever" Younghoon said, the lovers just nodded and headed to the living room.

They sat on the couch in awkward silence. "Do you want to go to my room?" Hyunjin asked, Jisung nodded eagerly excited to see Hyunjin's room for the first time. Hyunjin took Jisung's hand on his and go to his room.

He open the door and the light before pulling Jisung in. The room was covered with dark blue wall and decorated with universe theme and there's a lot of book.  You can say that Hyunjin is book addict. Well, his grade is always straight A+.

Hyunjin sat on his soft bed and pat next to him asking Jisung to sit. Jisung sit and laid his body on the bed. Hyunjin chuckles before do the same and close his eyes.

"How many characters did you have Jisung?" Hyunjin asked with eyes closed

"Huh?" Jisung turned his head to Hyunjin.

"How can you act so cool at school, and now, you're being clingy with me" Hyunjin opened his eyes and look to Jisung's shining eyes

"i dont know. maybe it's because sometimes I'm feeling uncomfortable around peoples so yeah" Jisung said resting his head on his arms.

"Your friends? Chan hyung and all? are you feeling uncomfortable with them too?" Hyunjin furrowed

"I feel comfortable around them, feel secured that's why I'm friends with them. But after my parents gone, it's hard to stay smiling. Nobody likes me. Sometimes i lose respect toward older peoples" Jisung said closing his eyes.

"But you're famous in school?" Hyunjin asked again

"That's because of Minho hyung" He opened his eyes and turn his body facing Hyunjin before continue "Minho hyung is always famous since day 1 because of his appearance, good looking, rich and all, you know what ? i hate attention... thats why i always ignore Minho hyung. Sometimes some students says that I want Minho hyung because of his money. i acted cool because i dont want peoples talk shit about my parents. If i don't act cool, i will look weak. i dont want people being my friends, i'm afraid of the way they will judge me because of my parents, my parents is also one of the reason I'm gaining attention from the students" Jisung sighed

"Why is that?" Hyunjin also turned his body so they both now facing each other.

Jisung sigh before closing his eyes, not realizing his tears all of sudden coming out.

Hyunjin panicked after seeing Jisung crying. Not knowing what to do, he just pulled Jisung into hug. Patting his back to calm down the younger.

"I'm sorry for asking, sorry. please dont cry" He rested his chin on the shorter head. He didn't expect the cool boy that he has crushed on all this time can easily shed his tears.

He broke the hug and wipe Jisung's tears. "You don't need to answer now. I can wait okay?" Hyunjin gave Jisung a smile.

"No i will tell you now" Jisung said with his weak voice

"No i can wait. I dont want to force you if it's hurt you and affect your life" Hyunjin rested his hand on Jisung's shoulder. Jisung just shook his head.

Hyunjin just sighed. He'd regret asking that in first place.

TW // MENTION OF BEATING, ALCOHOL, SMALL CHILD BULLYING, CHILD ABUSING, SUICIDE (This is just story dont take it too serious. Minho is obviously a good person I've ever know ^^)

"My parents worked for Minho hyung's parents. They're kinda like best friends back then. My dad worked as one of  Minho hyung's dad's employee at his company. While my mom worked as one of the maid in his house. One day, they left the house due to work for a few days and left my dad, my mom, Minho hyung and me. We live like usual day. I always play with Minho hyung. I called him hyung everyday. I like him... a lot back then. But he hated me. He always accused me about what i didn't do and i got scolded by my dad. He sometimes beat me up because he said i need to be nice with Minho hyung or else, they will get fired. I did. I did be nice with him but he... There's one day, Minho hyung tied me up. He took a candle and lighted it up. He put the fire on my tshirt and it almost burn me. I'm crying for help but he just laughed. My parents came and asked what happened. Before i got to explain, Minho hyung told them that I'm trying to hurt myself and pretend like Minho hyung who hurt me. He also said that i hate him, thats why i did that. But the fact is..." Jisung is now crying hard. Hyunjin also didn't expect Minho is actually that kind of person. But at least now he's not anymore.

Jisung inhaled before continue "My parents got fired for real because of that. And they both blamed me. They're both jobless after that. Because of me. My dad started to be alcohol addicted and always abuse me for no reason. While my mom keep locking herself in room. Until one day i found her in the kitchen with blood around her..." Jisung stopped. He closed his eyes and tears falling down.

"You don't need to continue okay? Please don't continue, let just sleep instead okay?" Hyunjin wiped Jisung's tears with his thumbs. Jisung nodded. They both laid on the bed again and just cuddles until the both fall asleep.

"Jisung lets g-" Younghoon opened the door and awed to the scene in front of his eyes. He just closed the door and went back home alone. Hyunjin's mom is also okay with it since Jisung soon gonna be the part of family.