》TWENTY THREE《

"Changbin hyung, Seungmin, Jeongin HURRY UP!!!" Felix yelled from downstairs. They had discussed that they will tell about Minho to Hyunjin and Jisung today.

"COMING!" The three mans answered at the same time.

"Aish Jisung will come back from work in a moment. So maybe after we arrived, he's already home" Felix said. The others just nodded.

Minho and Cherry at the same time also on their way to Hyunjin and Jisung's house for their plan.

"Cherry, you remembered the plan right?" Minho asked holding Cherry's hand in force.

"Don't worry baby, i remembered it" Cherry gave Minho a smile before looking back to the front. Minho just nodded.

I don't understand how Cherry can do anything for Minho, like she's gonna kiss another man- FOR MINHO. Yes you read it right. Minho planned a plan that can ruin Hyunjin and Jisung's relationship, and also his which Cherry isn't alert with it.

Jisung is now working on the cafe which he rent it. He decided to work till noon only. This past few days, Hyunjin has been ignoring him, which he definitely being upset about. But he know Hyunjin's busy with his work. Hyunjin will come home when Jisung asleep and go out for work before Jisung even wake up. They always just talk through chat which Hyunjin sometimes didn't read it.

"Changmin ah" Jisung is in counter calling out for one of his worker that he adore the most.

"Yes hyung?" Changmin smile.

"I'm going home now okay? Are you sure you can take care of the cafe?" Jisung asking kinda worried because Changmin is still young to take care of it by himself. He's 18 innocent boy who has always crying in the store alone because he sometimes mistaken and put salt instead of sugar into the drinks.

"You should go home now hyung. I'm sure Hyunjin hyung want to spend time with you. Do not worry about the cafe. I will take care of it" Changmin said and smile. Jisung smile back and ruffles Changmin's hair. He know the boy like it when someone touch his hair.

"Okay, and if something happened, please call me okay ? do not handle it by yourself. okay?" Changmin nodded. Then Jisung walked out from his cafe.

Minho and Cherry arrived in front of Jisung and Hyunjin's house but they parked their car a little far away from there to not being suspicious.

Cherry went to Hyunsung's house and look the door was wide opened but inside is dark. Hyunjin always forgot to close their door which they almost get rob. Thanks to Changbin who's came to meet Hyunjin that time. So Cherry slowly took off her heels and went inside slowly. It's really inside and she can barely see anything.

But then Cherry spotted Hyunjin is in bathroom taking shower. So she decided to wait until Hyunjin is out from bathroom first.

Waiting for a few minutes, finally the bathroom's door opened revealing Hyunjin with only towel wrapping around his waist while drying his hair with another towel.