》TWENTY FIVE《

WAIT IS IT TWENTY FIVE OR TWENTY FIFTH ??? HELLO I'M HANFUSED HELPPPP-

The car stopped moving, Minho look at Jisung and saw Jisung peacefully sleeping with his head leaning on the window.

"Jisung..?" he approached slowly shaking Jisung's hand to wake him up. Jisung woke up and look at Minho, trying to remember what happened, then he burst into tears again.

"no don't cry Jisung, let's get in yea?" Minho smiled, Jisung sniffed before nodding.

They enter Minho's house and then Minho lead Jisung to his room. Jisung just looked down all the times.

They got into Minho's room and Minho asked him to wait. Jisung went to his closet to take out a sweatpants and a hoodie for Jisung to wear because his clothes were soaked because of the rain.

Jisung still looking down, he didn't expect to see Minho and hug him, and he didn't expect for Hyunjin to cheat on him.

'am i not good enough?' 'is he boring with me?' 'but why he cheated on me with a woman?' Those questions running on Jisung's head. Jisung is too busy thinking about those questions that he didn't know Minho is calling for him.

"Jisung?" Minho snapped his finger in front of Jisung's face, and soon Jisung back to reality. Jisung look at Minho.

"Y-yes?"

"i said i got you clothes to wear because yours soaking wet, i will go out to the kitchen and ask the maid to cook for us yea?" Minho said receiving a small nod by Jisung.

[♡]

In other side, there's Hyunjin crying in the living room, but now he's wearing clothes don't worry, nothing exposed anymore. Hyunjin also confused with what happened.

Cherry still standing at the same spot.

"i-i'm so-sorry" Cherry mumbles, but got glared by Hyunjin with his red eyes.

"Get out. I SAID GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE! GET OUUUUUUUUT!!!!" Hyunjin yelled which made Cherry flinched and then running away from his house.

"Hyunjin hyung i'm he-" Jeongin yelled happily but soon his smile faded when he saw a woman getting out from the house. They immediately enter the house to meet Hyunjin leaning on the wall, crying out loud.

"Jisung??" Hyunjin look up expected Jisung to be here but instead he saw his friend looking at him.

"Hyunjin why are you crying???" Seungmin asked sitting in front of Hyunjin buy Hyunjin didn't answer, he just look at Seungmin asking for help.

"Hyunjin where's Jisung??" Changbin asked looking around the house, waiting for Hyunjin to answer but instead he cried louder.

They all frowned looking at Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin, let sit on the couch yea?" Seungmin said help Hyunjin to get up to sit on the couch. Soon Chan arrived. They called Chan before coming here because Chan's the oldest, so he might as well know how to solve the problem.

Hyunjin still can't stop crying. The others were so worried of him. He don't want to answer any question neither tell them where's Jisung. So, they just talking among themselves.

"Jisung..." Hyunjin mumbles while crying making the others look at him.

"Hyunjin hyung..." Jeongin approach softly. Hyunjin look up to Jeongin.

"Hyunjin hyung, will you answer my question?" Jeongin gave a sympathy looks, Hyunjin just sniffes, no answer. Jeongin sighed.

"It's okay Jeongin, let he cry first, then we'll talk to him okay?" Chan said, the others just nodded in agreement.

"Hyunjin... do you want to eat anything?" Felix asked, as expected, Hyunjin just crying more than he did.

[♡]

an early update because i love you guys <3 thanks for reading </3