》TWENTY NINE《

jisung widened his eyes. his words got stuck again. he don't know what should he say. it's so wrong. he closed his eyes not knowing what to do.

when he feel minho is leaning closer he pushed him off. jisung tried to get out from the house until he feels minho's grip on his wrist.

he waste no time and slap minho on his face. jisung startled at his action while minho having his palm caressing his face that jisung slapped.

"hyung... please... you're only a brother and friend to me... i don't like you. i'm sorry"

''jisung, hyunjin cheated on you'' minho said still touching his cheek.

''hyung, thank you for letting me stay. but i also need word from hyunjin. an explanation why he did that'' jisung said. his eyes watery.

jisung want to say more but minho's question lingering on his head and he need to avoid anything bad happen because the possibility of unwanted scene happen is high  so he just ran from the house. he got out from the gate and ran all of his life.

minho just standing there touching his cheek. he don't want him. jisung don't want him. jisung said he's just a brother and a friend to him. lee minho, wake up.

jisung look at his watch. he forgot to take his phone before running away. 22:17 pm.

hyunjin is sitting on his bed with jisung clothe in his hand. he misses all that. he misses his scent. he miss jisung. a lot. he reached his phone on the nightstand. he dialed jisung number. he look at the screen, hesitate wether he should or not tap the call button.

he gained all the courage and tap the call button, locating the phone near to his ear, waiting his love to answer.

''hello'' hyunjin knows. he know its not jisung voice. his eyes feeling heavy again, not wasting a second, a tear fell down. he quickly hung up the call. he closes his eyes and look at his phone screen.

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY ILY