》TWENTY《

Seungmin keep feeling anxious since Minho contacted him. He don't know what should he do. Should he tell the others friends of him? or should he just keep his mouth quite and keep it by himself? or should he just ask Minho wether they should know about this or not? He just can't stop thinking about those annoying question.

Jeongin noticed about Seungmin. He spacing out a lot, he seems frustrated since the morning, he looks like he's thinking about something, Jeongin know that something happened, he know that Seungmin is keeping something. Jeongin just decided to ask Seungmin and talk about it with Changbin and Felix later.

"Seungmin hyung" Jeongin exclaimed. Seungmin who's now sitting on the couch turned his head toward Jeongin.

"What Jeongin?" Seungmin asked.

"Can you make a drink to me???" Jeongin give Seungmin a gummy smile and puppy eyes which hard for anyone to resist. Seungmin sighing loudly before get up and walk to the kitchen. Jeongin just follow him from behind.

Jeongin just took seat on the chair while Seungmin making his drink. Jeongin widened his eyes looking at what Seungmin wanted to put in his drink.

"HYUNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!" Jeongin screamed making Seungmin flinched.

"What?" Seungmin asked. Jeongin pointed to what Seungmin is holding.

"HYUNG IT'S SALT ! NOT SUGAR! WHY ARE YOU GOING TO PUT SALT ON MY DRINK?!" Jeongin yelled. Seungmin then look at his hand. He sighed.

"Sorry Jeongin, i didn't notice that" Seungmin sighed and put the salt back to place. Jeongin also sighing before start talking.

"Hyung, is there something bothering you?" Jeongin said. Seungmin walked to sit in front of Jeongin and hand Jeongin's drink to him.

Seungmin just shook his head lying. He don't want anyone to be worried.

"Hyung, stop lying. I know there's something you're thinking. I didn't know you for a days hyung, i have know you for 7 years. Tell me hyung, you know that you can trust me right?" Jeongin said looking at Seungmin. Seungmin just nodded his head.

"Jeongin ah, Minho hyungie..." Seungmin stopped not sure he should continue to tell about it or not. Jeongin frowned. Because in 4 years, nobody talk about Minho.

"What's wrong with Minho hyung?" Jeongin asked.

"He's back. I mean he's in Korea" Seungmin said. Jeongin widened his eyes. He's sooooo excited to meet Minho after 4 years.

"REALLY?! CAN I GO MEET HIM?!" Jeongin asked happily.

"That's not the point, Jeongin. He's back... for Jisung. To take Jisung from Hyunjin" Seungmin finished. Jeongin gasped hearing what just came out from Seungmin's mouth a few second ago.

"Then what should we do?" Jeongin asked Seungmin just shook his head having no answer for Jeongin's question.

" i don't know. Should we tell Hyunjin and Jisung about it?" Seungmin asked Jeongin.

"Uhh I'm not sure. How if we tell this to Changbin hyung and Felix hyung first after they come back home? then ask them what should we do" Jeongin look at Seungmin. Seungmin nod in agreement because his head is empty.

*---*

"Hey kiddos ! we're back!" Changbin shouted as he let Felix in and close the door.

"Oh hi hyung!" Jeongin greeted from the kitchen as he heading to the couch.

"Where is Seungmin?" Felix asked as he looking around the house finding for Seungmin's figure.

"He's asleep already" Jeongin answered smiling.

"It's still early." Felix said glancing at the watch on his wrist. 9:42 P.M, that's what it said.

"Let him be, he might be tired" Changbin said leaning to give Felix a kiss. Jeongin just sit there watching with a disgusting expression.

"Eww get a room you two !" Jeongin said as the others just chuckled looking at the younger cute.

"Don't complain if we're being too loud then, and you will feel this one day kiddo" Changbin smirked as he put his arms around Felix's waist.

"Uhh whatever, anyways, Seungmin hyung made a dinner, if you want to eat, you can go heat it by yourself" Jeongin said pointing to the kitchen. Felix and Changbin just nodded.

"Hyung" Jeongin exclaimed. The couple look at Jeongin frowning.

"Yes kiddo?" Felix look at Jeongin who's fiddling his finger and then playing with his sweater paws.

"Can we talk about something after you eat?" Jeongin look at the couples.

"Sure kiddo, let us change and eat first then we'll talk about what you wanted to talk, okay?" Changbin smile as Jeongin nodded in tiny.