》EIGHT《

Jisung is walking next to Hyunjin. Hyunjin just look at Jisung while walking but the younger seems like didn't want to give him any attention so he just decided to ask what he wanted.

"why did you do that?" Hyunjin asked which received the younger with his confusion look. 'oh my God how can a cold guy look so cute like this' Hyunjin thought. He cleared his throat and asked again.

"why did you do that?" he repeated.

"do what?" Jisung just give Hyunjin his innocent dumb look. Jisung look so cute when he do his dumb look. Not even Hyunjin could resist his cuteness although they are friend like 1 months ago but he trying to look cool

Hyunjin sigh before continue his question, "why did you do that? why did you left Minho hyung and walk with me?" Jisung frowned.

"what do you mean?"

"Oh My God Han fucking Jisung can you stop giving me your innocent look?" He looked at Jisung who looks like having no idea about what he's talking about.

"whatever, now go home we're already arrived at my home." Hyunjin said which make Jisung shocked.

"why did you look so shocked buddy?" Hyunjin asked.

"Man we're neighbours" Jisung said pointing his house which located next to Hyunjin's house.

"yeah yeah whatever" Hyunjin replied lazily while walking inside to his house.

"wait!" Jisung called out making the older stopped his track.

"what do you wanna talk about just now? what's wrong with Minho?"  Jisung tilted his head. Hyunjin gave him an annoying look.

"okay first you should think about what you have done to him by yourself. and second, he's older than you Han Jisung. He's your hyung. Show some respect." Hyunjin said with unfamiliar expression to Jisung and went inside leaving the younger in confusion.

'man why did he looked so dumb in school and now his word just show that he isn't someone that i can show my dumb look... but... why... he look so... sexy..? oh Gosh Han Jisung what're you thinking about stop it' Jisung shrugged off his thought and walk to his house which is next to Hyunjin's.

》---♡---《

Hyunjin walked into his house and locked the door. He leaned behind the door and sigh... He walked away to the couch in living room and put his stuff down on the table.

He took the remote which was on the table and open the TV to watch his favorite show. He can't  even focus on TV because his mind is thinking about something else... oops- i mean someone.

He feels weird about his heart. His heart keep beating fast when he's thinking about Jisung.

Its a new feeling which he doesn't even know what is it. He want to know about his heart so he want to ask Seungmin.

He reached his phone which was on the table and dial Seungmin's number. After 5 seconds someone finally answered.

"hello?"

"Seungmin ah... can i ask you something?"

"sure go ahead"

"Its about my heart" (PLEASE THIS IS CRINGE AAAAAAAAAA)

"Whats wrong tho?"

"I dont know... my heart keep beating fast when I'm with someone, what does it supposed to mean?"

"You're in love"

"WHAT?!?!?"

"man slow down i might deaf... by the way yes you're in love"

"Oh God no way"

"may i ask who is that lucky guy?"

"Oh he is- Wait, how do you know its a guy?"

"Is this a question? You don't even look like straight"

"Yea yea whatever... by the way he is BUT promise me you will keep this as secret."

"okay okay hurry up tell me"

"Its Jisung... i guess so"

"ahhh i see..."

"What with that reaction?"

"Nothing, i will hang up now bye Goodnight!"

Seungmin hung up before he could speak.

"o-okay goodnight" Hyunjin is Hyunfused. Why does Seungmin sound so dissapointed?

Not wanting to think more he just shrugged off the thought and turned off the TV before walk to his room upstair.

》---♡---《

Seungmin who's at his home is thinking hard about what Hyunjin said just now after hung up the call. Hyunjin is in love with Jisung. It didn't bother him at all. something that bother him is only Lee Minho.

Oh did i tell you ? if i didn't, i will tell you. Seungmin is in love with Minho. Yeah that's it. Minho already is in much pain by loving Jisung who doesn't love him back. And now he gonna bare the pain of Hyunjin is in love with Jisung, and of course Jisung who's in love with Hyunjin. Even crazy people know that Jisung is in love with Hyunjin. I mean its so obvious...

Seungmin always says to himself, he would never let Minho in pain. But it seems too hard. None of Stray Kids know about this. Seungmin didn't make it obvious. He really love Minho. He just wanna protect Minho from the pain. He want Minho feels what love feels like.

Seungmin just stare at the ceiling thinking about Minho while laying on his bed until he fell asleep God know when.

》---♡---《

Jisung woke up from sleep and go get ready for school. After finished, he just locked the door and go to school... Today Younghoon will come back from Busan. (Let be honest. I'm actually want to say Younghyun which mean YoungK from Day6.  BUT idk why maybe im dreaming or whatever, i wrote Younghoon from The Boyz- so let just continue with Younghoon instead. im too lazy to change lmao)

time skip

Jisung sat at his seat next to Hyunjin. Hyunjin greet him with a Good Morning. But Jisung just being Jisung. He just ignore the poor boy. Hyunjin look at his book on the table back with disappointed face. Who doesn't disappoint when your crush ignore you ?

'whats wrong with this guy ? last night he act cool, mad at me... and now he smile to me?' Jisung thought