𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗇'𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌

These are Jaemin's scary stories that he actually went through.

1. "There was this time when hyungs weren't home and I was home alone, everything was alright until I heard loud banging on my window at 4:24 am, but I ignored it and played music on my phone just to get distracted. Everything was back to normal, but when I was going to sleep there was a female figure standing holding her hair tightly. So we had the longest eye contact I've ever had in my entire life. After some minutes I started talking to her but she wouldn't replay so I kept talking and after some minutes that felt like hours she started talking to me. We had a deep conversation about her past life and then she never came back. I was waiting on her, but I guess that she's finally happy."

2. "When we were in Japan we all had our own hotel rooms so after I showered I was going on my bed until I saw a man already laying there, but it wasn't a person he was literally a ghost, but he was laying on my bed so it would be rude of me to interrupt his sleep, he was probably tired so I left my room and slept in Jimin hyung's room."

3. "One day Irene noona called me if u want to hang out with her. I went to the SM building and waited on her in the practice room while she went to change her clothes. I was sitting on the couch and after some minutes I felt a breath on my neck and my entire body was freezing and then I heard someone scream in my ear so i left as soon as possible and waited on Irene noona outside. Till this day, I will never go to SM building ever again."

4. "One day I spend my whole day in the practice studio, even my manager and driver left me. When I was walking home I heard footsteps behind me, but when I looked behind me, there was no one. Like a normal person I thought that I will get raped, but nothing happened and this whole time I heard footsteps, but my grandmother told me to never look three times behind me so I won't invite bad spirits to my life."

5. "When I was younger we had this old chair that my parents brought it my bedroom. Ever since they bought that chair I would wake up every night and the chair will start swinging, I got paralyzed multiple times. After like 3 months when we were coming back home our basement was on fire so we immediately burned the chair and everything went back to normal."

6. "I was watching a movie with Tae hyung, but he fell asleep and after he fell asleep the TV turned off and it couldn't be us, because the remote was on the coffee table. After finding out that not even lights were switching on I had this feeling to wake up Tae hyung, because if not, something bad will happen. I basically jumped on Tae and he still didn't wake up, while I was trying to wake him up I heard footsteps walking towards me and whispering so I kicked him in his body part where sun never shines and surprisingly he woke up"

7. "I was visiting my parents in Paris and while I was visiting them, my hyungs were going through something terrifying, but for me it was funny. *Suga slaps Jaemin's head*, hyungs were eating night snacks while watching movies and then they saw me walking out of my room to the bathroom, they didn't think too much about it, they thought that I got home earlier. The next day they were looking for me and couldn't find me, so Namjoon hyung called me and asked if by any chance I came back home and of course I said no. So there was a ghost that looks like me."

Thank you, guys for voting my book. I was shocked when I find out that this book has 1,08k views already. How in the hell are 1,08k reading my book? Haha, thank you, guys.