𝗊𝗎𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌

"She's batteling things her smile will never tell you about

"She's batteling things her smile will never tell you about."

"But you've always been good enough, you've just been giving the best parts of you to the wrong people."

"I know I'm handful but that's why you got two hands."

"Before I agree to 2021, I need to see terms and conditions."

"The dumbest thing I've even purchased was a 2020 planner."

"I love you with all my butt. I would say heart, but my butt is bigger."

"The stuff you heard about me is a lie, I'm way worst."

"Not all relationships will lead you to marriage, some will help you discover new restaurants."

"If you wanna impress me with your car, it better be a food truck."

"I would love to insult you, but I'm afraid I wont do as well as nature did."

"One this is all over with, I'm hugging everybody. Get ready long, awkward hugs. I'm gonna make it weird."

"You think it's bad now? In 20 years our country will be run by people home schooled by day drinkers ..."

"If we're not aloud to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?"

"Be the reason someone smiles today."

"Treat me like a joke and I'll leave you like it's funny."

"I always wanna get my life back together in the middle of the night."

"Self love isn't selfish, it's important."

"A smile can mean a thousand words, but it can also hide a thousand problems."

"I disconnect myself from the world so often because I genuinely enjoy being alone."

"How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you."

"You have so much to offer as the person you are right now."

"If you truly love someone then the only thing you want for them is to be happy. Even if it's not with you."

"I like noticing details that no one else sees."

"Remove your hands from his hands. He is not man enough to care for it."

"When people treat you like they dont care, believe them."

"Treat everyone with kindness and politeness, not because they're nice, but because you are."

"Hurting someone can be as easy as throwing a stone in the sea. But do you have any idea how deep that stone can go?"

"Forgiving you is my gift for you. Moving on is my gift to myself."

"Judge me when you're perfect."

"Before you assume, try this crazy method called asking."

"There are devilish thoughts even in the most angelic minds."

"Behind every strong independent woman lies a broken little girl who had to learn how to get back up and to never depend on anyone."

"Stop asking why they keep doing it and start asking why you keep allowing it."

"Pay attention to what people say out of anger, they've been dying to tell you that."

"Being nice to someone you dont like doesn't mean you're fake, it means you're mature enough to tolerate your dislike for them."

" actions prove who someone is, words just prove who they pretend to be."

"The most destructive thing I've ever done was believing someone else's opinion for me."

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water."

"I'll respect your opinion as long as your opinion doesn't disrespect anyone else's existence."

"I want every little girl who's told shes bossy to be told instead she has leadership skills."

"Empower the women around you."

"Dont look at yourself through their eyes."

"She needs a hero so that's what she became."

"I find it very sad that saying "I have a boyfriend" is the most effective way to get a man to leave you alone. Because he respects another man more than you simply saying "no"."

"Only respecting women you're attracted to isn't respecting women."

"A girl can respect herself and still take booty pictures."

"The rise of women doesn't mean the fall of men."

"The way they dress doesn't mean yes."