🔞 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 🔞

Gayoung's pov:

Gayoung's pov:

I was a pretty average day with nothing to do, but sit inside and wait for my boyfriend to come back.

*ring, ring*

I look at my phone and smile to see the name I've been longing to see. 'Handsome Daddy'.

"Hey, baby. Do you miss me?", he said cheerfully and the boys shouting 'Hi' to me too.

"Hello, guys! I've missed you all so much and I can't wait to finally see you all again. It's been a long time", I smile to myself.

"Well, I'll be home in a few minutes, baby. I have a surprise for you", his voice was so soothing and deep whilst Jin oppa and Yoongi oppa on the other hand start teasing him, making him embarrassed.

"I love you", I chirp up to him so he doesnt feel as awkward.

"I love you too, baby", he cheers back to make me laugh and then the call ended. I just sit there hugging my legs to my chest thinking about what he said.

A surprise? What surprise? I wonder what it could be.

Well, let's make him dinner, he's probably starving. I cant let my pussy eater starve to death.

I start to weirdly dance over to the music and begin to make a romantic meal for me and my handsome baby who'll be back from work soon. He works so hard, I cant wait for him to just relax and cuddle with me.

A couple hours ago I place out the food just in time, the door opened and was immediately greeted by my baby.

His face was all pink from the cold outside as he took off his shoes and replaced them with slippers.

"Welcome home, baby. How was your day with the boys", I smile at him taking off his jacket and hanging it up carefully. He looks at my smiling face and walks closer placing a kiss on my forehead.

"It was fun, expect the part where they bullied me whenever I facetime you", his voice changed as he wiped away the non existent tear making me laugh at his silliness. "Dont worry. Today you get to finally relax with lovely dinner I made and then cuddle your beautiful girlfriend", I bring him into the dinning room and his face lit up immediately.

"Oh my god! It looks soo delicious, Gayoungie. I cant wait to have a taste", he smiles at me and pulls me into a hug, resting his chin on my head as my arms wrap around his waist.

I missed his warm hugs and his beautiful smell.

Jaemin quickly rushed upstairs to change his clothes and I added champagne glasses to make the mean complete. Everything looks perfect.