🔞 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 🔞

| Need

"YOU LOVE BOUNCING ON my cock, don't you?" My husband asks as he grips my black hair tightly in his fist. The muscles of his chest press against my bare back and I nod, answering his rhetorical question.

"Yes, so much," I moan out, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip. Jaemin grips my hips and pushes me fully down on his hard cock that is currently inside of me, fucking me senseless. He growls in my ear and nips at my earlobe, sending pleasure-filled shivers down my spine.

"Lay down," he murmurs and lifts me off of him, laying me down on the cushions of the couch. "Mmm, all mine."

"I need you!" I beg, my legs wrapping around his waist and pulling him down on top of me.

"I'm already yours," he says and presses his soft lips to mine, capturing my loud, pleasure-filled moans. "Fuck, you're so tight."

I throw my head back, breaking our kiss as my back arches, pressing my naked chest to his. His hips meet mine and then he pulls out, thrusting into me roughly, smirking, his eyes full of lust and love.

"Hell!" I scream out in pleasure, closing my eyes and moving my hips to increase the speed of Jaemin's thrusts. When he captures one of my nipples in his mouth, tingles shoot down to my core and white light explains behind my eyelids.

"Yes, just like that. Fuck!" Jaemin growls from above me, slamming into me so hard that I don't think I'll be able to walk for a few days. His cock pulses inside of me and I gasp for air, moaning as soon as my mouth opens.

"You're so tight and all fucking mine!"

I nod against his shoulder. "All fucking yours!" I cry out. "All yours," I repeat in a whisper as I slump against his chest, my legs shaking around his waist.

"Shit, princess." Jaemin strokes my hair, pulling out of me and holding me against his chest. We catch our breaths slowly as we lay against one another. "Tired, aren't you?"

"Mhmm," I mumble, snuggling into his chest, exhaustion hitting my tired body at full force.

"Sleep, princess." He kisses my head, rubbing my back and slowly luring me to sleep.