🔞 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋 🔞

| Harder

MY COCK STRAINS AGAINST my jeans as I stare at my gorgeous fiancée, who is sitting on our bed, flipping through her book, sexy thick-rimmed glasses on her face as she bites her lips while reading the most likely, cheesy, romance book. A groan gets caught in my throat when she places her thumb on her bottom lip.

"Gayoung," I murmur, crawling on the bed and grabbing the book from her. She peeks up at me and tilts her head up, her blonde waves tumbling over her shoulders. I place her book on our nightstand before gripping her chin in my hand.

"What?" She whispers and caresses the side of my face, pressing our lips together slowly, too fucking slowly for my liking. In a swift motion, I drag her body down until her head is on a pillow and her back is flat against the bed, our lips smashed together in a deep kiss.

Quickly, I unclip her bra, pulling it off of her and revealing her perky breasts, her nipples hard and begging for my attention. My mouth captures one of her nipples in my mouth and she releases a low moan, her fingers gripping my hair.

"Please, I need you in me now," she begs quietly and I bite down on her nipple softly, making her body jerk beneath me.

"Patience, princess," I mumble around her nipple, making her gasp.

With a free hand, I move her panties out of the way, making contact with her slick folds and teasing her before I slowly push two of my fingers in her tight core. She whimpers beneath me and tugs on my hair. I move my lips back to her, brushing them together as she opens her mouth.

"Don't stop!" She cries out, grinding against my fingers. As I fuck her with my fingers, I use my other hand to unzip my jeans and pull them down far enough along with my boxers for me to pull my dick out.

I grab Gayoung's panties and pull them off of her, shushing her when she whines in protest. I shake my head at her, flipping her over and slapping her firm, bubbly ass. I quickly remove all of my clothes before straddling her ass and parting her legs. I spread her ass cheeks with my hands and tease her with my dick before I push into her tight, pink core that's slick with her juices. She moans when I start to pound into her, reaching to grab the sides of the mattress, but I grab her arms and pin them against her back.

My hand grips her hair and I pull on it, tugging her head up from the pillow so I can slam into her, using her hair as balance. She whimpers when I tug a little harder and I loosen my hold, moving my hand to the back of her neck as I pound into her from behind.

"Harder!" She cries out and I grunt in response, gripping and squeezing her ass in my free hand before I land a powerful smack on her asscheek, my cock growing harder when I watch the skin jiggle from the force of my slap.

"You like that?" I growl into her ear, tugging on her hair. "Huh? You do, don't you?"

"Yes!" She cries out, her walls clenching around my dick just as I shoot my load into her, moaning and meeting her lips when she turns her head to the side. "Fuck."

"Fuck is right, princess," I chuckle, slowly thrusting into her.