🔞 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 🔞

GAYOUNG'S P

GAYOUNG'S P.O.V

I take a deep breath and feel the cold breeze of air kissing my face. My eyes are closed, feeling the hot breaths of my soon-to-be husband on my neck. His soft kisses on my skin makes me melt into a puddle of mess. I smile with my eyes closed, feeling the tickles of his teeth on my skin. I want to bask in it but I'm in public and he just can't help himself.

"Would you behave?" I push him and looked into his eyes, mischief evident behind them.

He doesn't seem to realize we are in a room full of people. I guess, cake testing is too enjoyable to pass. Our wedding planner places two more saucers in front of us, this one's a bit different from the first two. I can see the marble chiffon and soft brown icing on top, just waiting for me to take that bite.

I sink my fork into bread heaven and closed my eyes. It tastes just how I imagined my wedding cake to be. Not too sweet but too good not to eat. This is the one.

"Babe, I think we should have the -"

I whip my head to where's Jaemin's seat but he's long gone, he walked abruptly, making a beeline to the man in white on the far corner. His hands are clenched and his veins popped on his arms. As sexy as the image of his hands on my neck but I snapped to reality and I'm so confused. One minute he's ravaging me around these people, now he's attacking someone. About to.

I stand quickly, not sure why Jaemin would act this way but I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt either. Before I even reach him to where he's standing, I can hear him growl.

"Can't help but stare there, mate?" I look up at the guy, his face falls, looking so scared. You can't blame him, my fiance is thrice his size. He can technically snap him in two. He's not that muscular but he's strong as fuck.

I know Jaemin, his jealousy is one of the worst traits he has yet I also feel extra loved when he feels threatened by other guys. Not that I would give them attention, I just want no one to get hurt.

I try getting in the way, blocking with my body while he raised his hand and points at the poor guy. I grab his face and I try talking some sense into him.

"Babe, let's just go home." He looks down at me, his eyes softens but then the guy made a subtle comment about my eyes. This guy must have a death wish or he's just a fucking asshole. I put down my hands and know I can't stop him. He steps away from me and confronted the guy again.

"You fucking asshole!" He roars and lands a blow on the stranger's face. Both men threw punches at each other while I screamed for my fiance's name over and over again.

Building security came rushing in and I'm thankful they're stopped just before the guy is dead. Jaemin threw a few punches but he also received some. He shakes off two burly security guys and walks over to me. There's a few cuts on his face but the prominent ones are on his nose and left eye.