𝗏-𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖟

"Hello, guys" he said, as he wave to them with a smile

That smile

"I know, it's late. If you're tired then go to bed, don't worry, nothing interesting is happening" then he started reading the comments.

"What are your thoughts on haters, oppa?" He read out loud.

"Hmm... I don't know how my members feel about them, but for me personally I don't care, I became an idol knowing that not everyone will love me and I'm ok with that. I'd rather focus on my career, family and myself and you guys should do the same" he said with a smile.

He then played some chill melodies from his playlist, then he started reading some more comments.

"

Have you ever had a bad friend?"

"I have. When I was around fifteen years old i had a big group of friends with different backgrounds and a few koreans. Everything was good for a while, until my closes friend that was Hispanic, he was using me, but I couldn't notice it at first until my other friend told me everything that he was doing to me and he helped me to end my friendship with the other boy. There were actually lots of toxic people in my life, but everyone has them you just have to cut them off"

"I shouldn't tell you this, but I really want you guys to know *he chuckled*. I'm planning to buy a school where the students aren't going to be graded because that's very stressful for the kids and I want them to happy and enjoy their childhood with their friends. What do you think, guys? Should I do it?"

He read comments as they all agreed with him.

"I'm happy that you agree with me, because I already have a place where I want to build a big school with a beautiful playground"

"I was always disappointed with normal schools that give students mental illnesses and they literally make you compete with everyone and if you're a good student they treat you well, but if you're a bad student they make you feel stupid. I hate that" he said as he chose a different song.

"How do you feel about feminism?" He read out loud.

"I believe that men can do better only if we stop toxic masculinity and teach men mainly young boys to treat women with respect and kindness. I stand by human equality"

"A few day ago Jin hyung came into my room and he just stood there staring into my soul. That day I couldn't sleep and I blame it on him so I bought a sticker saying 'Jin isn't aloud' and stuff like that and since that day he hasn't come back" he said as he chuckled at his hyungs cuteness.

"Bye, guys. Have a great day"