INTAZAR

INTAZAR..........
the first story of this book........
Characters........
SIDHARTH ASHOK SHUKLA........
Hero of this story....... He is the next sartaj of Bhopal....... He is 32 year old.... He is handsome.... His aura speaks dominance.... Hot headed..... Angry.... Passionate about his work and his place..... Respect his elders but always does what he want to do...... People always stays away from him not coz he is bad but coz he is worst if he gets angry..............
SHEHNAAZ GILL........
heroin of this story....... Her age is 20 she is innocent..... She is the synonyms of beauty the word beauty is small for her....... She is an orphan.... She is full of life she is jaan of everyone....... everyone loves her to no end....... If kindness and selflessness have face then it might be looked like her....... Waiting for someone from last 7 years......
DEVRAJ SHUKLA.......
Bade malik of Bhopal..... Daadu of sidharth and shehnaaz.... 80 year old... But with his aura no one can say his age..... His aura is so powerful..... Whole Bhopal bow down infront of him...... Kindhearted.... But when is comes to his family he can be a devil.......
ASHOK SHUKLA........
He is Sartaj of Bhopal...... Baba of sidharth and shehnaaz......He is 57 year old....... He is kindhearted..... Happy person.... Love his family and his place Bhopal..... The people of Bhopal love him so much..... He is calm and loves peaceful environment....... Loves his wife more then anything else.......
RITA ASHOK SHUKLA.......
wife of Ashok shukla..... Badi bahu of haveli........ Respect everyone.... Full of love..... Maa of sidharth and shehnaaz her whole life is depend on her family....she is a kind women....... Bhopal's people respect her a lot.......

Dhruv Shukla.........
(younger brother of sidharth happy and funny person best friend of shehnaaz but fears sidharth a lot)
Vidhi shukla......
( younger in the whole family she is sister of sidharth and dhruv girl full of life love shehnaaz so much... Fear sidharth)

PROLOGUE............
The story is about a royal family of Bhopal....... The head of the family if Devraj shukla....... His decision is the final decision for everyone......
He loves his family......
Shehnaaz's dada and he was best frineds and after her dada left them her family always took suggestion from him......
But when shehnaaz is just 10 years old her life changes and she lost her parents in a accident she was in her school that time after that incident Devaraj shukla takes her with him coz she is the only amanat of his best friend his life is shehnaaz.... When he first saw her... Her innocence takes his heart......
Her kindness helpfulness everything become his favourite his whole family starts loving her she is their jaan their naaz.......
Looking at her he decided to keep her to them for forever and decided to make her their daughter in law......
Sidharth was always been out of country for his studies and when he is jaan of his maa.... But when is was 25 coz of his dadu's wish he engaged with shehnaaz that time she is only 13 but their family want them to be engaged.. But next day of the engagement sidharth left for America for further studies and shehnaaz stays in Bhopal and concentrate on her studies......

With time sidharth gets busy in studies and forget about his engagement........ But shehnaaz never forget about it and starts dreaming about her life about him though she didn't remember his face as the engagement was is hurry and sidharth also did not remember her.......
With time she become the jaan of the whole haveli..... Without her the whole haveli is soulless she is the soul of this haveli and everyone's jaan......

After waiting for 7 years sidharth is now coming back from America as his study is over now he is fully ready to take the responsibilities of being the sartaj of Bhopal.......
Everyone is excited for him......
Rita maa is very excited for his son.....
Shehnaaz is having a different kind of feeling in her heart she knows how hot headed he is she always hear about him from rita maa vidhi and dhruv..........

But what will happen when shehnaaz will get to know that he forget about their engagement......?
What will happen when sidharth will remember about their engagement....?
Is they will be together....?
Or
Her INTAZAR will be meaningless....?

From tomorrow morning you all will get regular update.....
Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....