chapter 2

Before starting i want to tell you all that.... This story is not like that love at first sight or any kind of story of mine....
This is different the concept is totally different and new for me... This will be a slow and peaceful love story where two people will get connected coz of someone and they will heal each other smothly....
It will be a journey of simple peaceful love how a person become so much important without even your knowledge....

Soo plzz support me and plzz comment your views....
It really motivates me....

Back to story

In shehnaaz's home......
Tara ji comes back and saw sana and Noor playing with each other.... 
This is the only when tara ji saw a genuin smile on her naaz's face coz those genuin smile had left her face two years back....

Shehnaaz saw her maa....
S- maa aap ah gayi aap baitho noor ke pass main apke liya chai lati hu....
Before she could go tara ji said...
T- beta mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai baitho yaha....
Sana sat beside her maa and said....
S- hanji maa bolo....
T- dak sanu mari bachi main jo bhi bolu thodi achi tarah se sunna....
Sana nodded and she starts speaking.....
T- beta mujha pata hai tu bahut strong hai iss ghar ki puri zimadari akela sambhal rahi hai noor ko sambhal rahi hai.... Par bacha tujha koun sambhale ga beta.... Zindagi aise nahi gujar sakti tu.... Kud kabhi akela nahi jiya jata..... Beta i want you to be settled in life....  I want you to get married.....
She speaks out her wish....
Shehnaaz is sitting their shocked she is totally unknown of her maa's thoughts....
S- ye kaya bol rahi ho aap maa.... Main aor shadi.... You know na that i will not marry anyone.... You know na kai main aapko aor sabse badi baat noor ko chor kar kahi nahi jaungi i can's marry maa you know that....
T- par sana bacha sun ek baar mari baat plzz sunle aise nahi rah sakti tu beta tu khud soch kabtaq aise akela sambhali agar aam baat hoti to main tujha kabhi force na karti kayuki tari abhi age nahi hai shadi ki par ji halat se tu gujar rahi hai agar ek partner huwa to rasta asan ho ga meri bachi plzz man ja......
She speaks her fear her insecurity.....
She know shehnaaz is only 22 and this age is not for getting married..... But her life has changed in this age itself......
S- maa.... Apko pata hai main shadi nahi karungi mujha kisiki jarurat nahi hai mari life main mujha ye sab kuch akela hi jhelna hai...
And i am happy ki mera pass meri Noor aor aap ho mujha koyi aor nahi cahiye.....
She speaks with a determination but this time tara ji is also made a decision she can't let things be like this.....
T- tujha mari kasam hai shehnaaz iss bar tu nahi mana karegi tujha tera didi ki kasam....
And that's it shehnaaz can't break her maa's kasam....
S- maa..... She let out a helpless whisper
T- plzz bacha....
She request....
Shehnaaz sat on the couch with a thud....
She can'y deny nor can say yes....
T- main kal hi un logo ko yaha ane ke liya invite karti hu....
Saying she left from there....
She know she is forcing her but she also know that this decision will only made her life beautiful....
She know whom she had choose for her will be the best for her....

Noor saw her mumma sitting their her face is doesn't showing any emotion....
Noor is a baby but she know this time her mumma is upset she immediately left her toy and comes to her mumma...
She starts pulling her kurti with her small small hands....
Shehnaaz saw her and take her in her arms kiss her face...
Noor rest her head over his chest smiling...
S- mari bachi i will not leave you aap to mari jaan apke siwaj mera kaun hai mumma noor se kabhi dur mahi jayegi....
She said this kissing her head.....

Tara ji call rita ji to tell them that shehnaaz is ready to meet sidharth as they will take the last decision..... She also invited them come at lunch tomorrow.... She happily agreed.....
She also tell this to sidharth....
Sh- apko jo karna hai kariya mom....
He speaks with list interest.....
Rita maa just smile weakly....