chapter 4

S- sidharth ji.... I can't do this marriage.... 
His words were comes as a shock to him....
Sh- what...?
Only this word comes from hos mouth....
S- ji sidharth ji plzz understand i can't do this marriage....
Sh- par achanak kaya hogaya hai....
He ask as till now she is ready to do this marriage but suddenly what happen to her...
S- dakhiye sidharth ji..... I know mom aor maa dono bahut ache dost hai noor bhi aap sabse kitni achi tarike se ghul mil gayi hai... Par.... Par.... We are totally different from each other.... Aap itne bade company ke owner ho aor main... Main shirf ke normal teacher hu.... Ham log bahut simple lifestyle jite hai.... Hamari aor apki zindagi bahut alag hai aor aaj agar ham log shadi kar bhi le to age chal kar agar hamare differences hamri family ko effect kare to..... I can't tolerate that.....
She speaks out her insecurities.....
Hearing her he just smiles..... Smile at her.... She is an independent girl and also she never thinks about herself she always think about her family first and the way she called his mom.... Mom that makes his all questions related to her flew away from his mind......
Sh( smiling)- shehnaaz tum isiliya ye shadi nahi karna cahti kayuki main Itne bade company ke owner hu....?
He smile when sge nodded in his question...
Sh- shehnaaz there is no difference in you and me.... We both have faced a lot in our life and now we only want our family to be happy.... And we both ahve already told each otger our past and also accepted everything hamari zindagi alag thi ab taq par ab ek hai we both have already accepted our families... Aor ye sab standard an all ki baat mat karo plzz... Ye sab ek relation main matter nahi karta...... Samjhi ab.....
He makes her understood his point so sweetly.....
Shehnaaz smile at him the way he makes her understood it really so beautiful....
S- thank you sidharth ji for making my mind clear warna sochte sochte pgl ho jati....
They both laugh at this....

They both have started to open up with each other but till now they were just doing this marriage for their families.... She know that he will not accept her as his wife but she also knows that how much he loved nolr and she is happy that her noor with get a father figure in her life and he is happy that he is getting a person who understand him and accept him the way he is and also accepted his mom also and moreover this he is getting Noor who had become so important for him which he didn't even know when she become a sunshine of his life.....

Today is their wedding day.......
From morning everyone is busy... Though it will be a court marriage but still their is lot of work to do.....
Sana is making noor ready.... While maa come and told her to get ready.... Last night with a lot of request sana gets ready to put mehandi on her hands.....
T- sana bacha la noor ko mera pass aor tu taiyar ho ja bacha warna late ho jayenga....
She nodded.....

On the other hand rita ji is so happy finally her son is getting married.... His family will be completed.....
Sidharth is getting ready he is feeling mixed emotions.... He is happy that he is getting noor but he also knows that he can't give love to shehnaaz his love is only for raima no matter what she had done but still he loves her and this is his thoughts..... 

Soon they reach at the court.....
Sidharth and rita ji were waiting for shehnaaz and her family....
After few minutes they saw them coming...
Sidharth and shehnaaz look at each other...
They both were looking so beautiful even in simple attire......