chapter 6

Ruhi turns to sana and said....
R- shehnaaz he is my brother sidharth shukla.....
Sana forced a smile to him.....
R- aor ye hai shehnaaz gill hamare company ki leading designer.....
Tumhare liya bhi yahi design karengi..
Sh- i know her di.....
Sid's statement comes as a shock to everyone.....
Sana was just shocked she didn't expect this....
R- but how sid....
Sh- actually di she is sana....
R- dadi wali...... Tufan mail....
Sana was confused how they know about her.....
Ruhi turns and look at her.....
R- you r sana i mean you r that sana tumne itna dino se bataya kayu nahi ki tum shimla wali sana ho.....
S- mam i didn't know that you r besti's family......
She was about to say more when monika's voice stop her...
M- can you plzz do your work quickly me and sidharth have to go.....
Her voice is full of attitude....
Sana's didn't like the way she talk but she didn't say anything....
Sidharth's blood boil watching her being sad... He jerked her arm which is rapped around his hand....
Sh- monika we don't have any shoot today and they are my family so be in limits....
He said greeting his teeth everyone know how arrogent he is so they kept quiet....
Sana feels a peace when he address her as his family....
Sh- Di shall we proceed.....?

They all do the meeting everyone is impressed with shehnaaz's designs....
Sidharth is not looking at the designs at all he is only looking at shehnaaz....
And all this were noticed by two people one is monika who is burning in jealousy and other is ruhi di who is way more then happy watching her brother.... Till now she only saw the dullness in those eyes but today she saw something new and she know what is this.......

After meeting they were about to leave when sidharth stop them....
Sh- di.... Wait.....
He come to them and said....
Sh- di i am also going home so we can go together.... Driver aapki car le ayega.....
Ruhi smile at her brother....
R- sid are you alright na you till now you never give me any lift you always told that driver hai to aap mujha kayu bol rahe ho and today you yourself is asking me.....
She said teasingly......
Sh- di chalo na ghar hi to jana hai....
Ruhi nodded with a smile
They goes out of the set when sana said....
S- mam i will go in cab aap log jayiya...
Sh- nahi....
Sidharth hurriedly said.... Ruhi smile widely....
Sana's eyes winded and sidharth to cover up things said....
Sh- i mean yaha se akela cab main jana safe nahi hai and you should also meet mom...... They will be happy....
Ruhi saw him and to make him comfortable said...
R- han sana now that we all know you are that sana.... Jiske bare main dadi har waqt baat karti hai we are not letting you go infact mom to kitni kush hogi tumha dak kar.....
You have to go with us sana plzz.....
She request sana....
S- no man don't say plzz i'll go...
R- and han ab se you will not call me mam you will call me di like sid does....
Sidharth didn't know why but he is feeling happy watching the bond....

They all sat in the car sid starts driving.... Sana is sitting on the back sit sid manage the mirror in such way that he can saw sana's face ruhi saw that and smile Innerly sana can feel an intense gaze on her which is making her shiver.....
After a long drive they reach shukla mention.....
As they enter..... They saw the head of shukla family Akriti shukla mom of sidharth and ruhi sitting on the couch of hall....
Ruhi and sidharth goes to her she saw them and hug both of them....
Sana is watching all this standing at the door.... She is hesitating to go in....
Akriti ji saw her and said....
A- aap bahar kayu khadi hai beta.....
Ruhi and sidharth saw her ruhi goe sto her and hold her hand and take her infront of mom....
R- mom aapko pata hai ye koun hai....
Akriti ji nodded in no....
R- mom she is sana dadi ki sana.....
Akriti ji's eyes winded in shock.....
Ruhi told her the entire story....
Akriti ji saw her who is looking down looking like a doll she is so pretty....
Akriti ji hug her tightly which make sana smile feeling her nervousness going away.....

They all were chit chatting for the first time sidharth is also sitting with them and smiling looking at her and this all thing were noticed by akriti ji.....
She have a idea that something has happened in Shimla but looking at him she is getting the idea what has happened there......

They all have lunch and now sana gets up from her place and said...
S- aunty i should leave now.....
Sidharth's face fall the smile wipe from his face and akriti ji saw this....
A- beta tum kaha rahti ho....?
S- aunty papa ka flat hai yaha mumbai main wahi rahti hu....
A-akela...
Sana nodded and that's it for her she gets up and said....
A- tum kahi nahi jaogi you will stay with us......
S- par aunty main kaise i mean.....
A- maine tumhare bare main maa se bahut suna hai bacha plzz tum yahi ruk jao hamare sath.....
She can't deny her.....
A- sidharth uska saman yaha mangwalo..... Chalo bacha main tumha tumhara room dikhati hu....
Sana nodded and goes with her.....
Sidharth is way more then happy thinking that she will now stay with him and he can see her anytime......

Ruhi and akriti ji know now what they have to do....

It was night sana had called her family to let them know about her stay they know akriti ji and they all were very close to each other dadi is happy that her sanu is with them.....
It was night after dinner....
Di and jiju make plan to go out for a long drive they ask sana and sidharth to join them....
They both agreed.....
Soon they left jiju was driving and di was sitting beside her and sana is sitting in back seat with sid.....
The drive was full of fun saba had already mixed up with di and jiju while sid is only looking at her smiling.....
They reach at sea side.....
All come down di for giving them some time said.....
R- raj chalo na udhar walk karke ate hai and take him with her leaving them alone....

Sana and sid was standing at the sea side infront of the sea watching the waves.....
There is a silence but sid break the silence....
Sh- i missed you sana.....
He said this looking at the see....
Sana look at him tears welled up in her eyes.....
S- i missed you too sidharth....
She said with a cracked voice....
Sidharth canvt control himself more and hug her tightly....
Sana also reciprocate.....
They were hugging each other cold breeze were touching their face.....
They were hugging under the sky full of starts.........

Thudd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....