chapter 13

It's been almost one month only from tommorow every function of their wedding will be start......
From last ome month sidharth is living in Mumbai as he have some shoots pending and he has to do that it is urgent and sana is leaving in shimla with her family as they want to spend time with her before her wedding sid's family is also leaving in shimla for wedding preparation......
They both were missing each other badly they both call each other in night as whole day sid used to be busy in shoot.... He is getting frustrated with all this he badly want to saw her and spend time with her......
Shehnaaz is also missing him and the thought of her being his wife gives her goosebumps.....
From tommorow their wedding functions will starts and today sidharth is also coming as his shoot ended.....
It is morning sana is having her breakfast as usual with her besti no matter what their relationship turns but dadi has strictly told her not to change she is now also that same sana for her whom she had brought up sana is the same child for her so she always had breakfast with her.....
Akriti ji and ruhi di was so happy watching their bond they always had heard about her now they were so happy watching their bond....

After having breakfast sana is sitting with ruhi di as they were selecting some dresses...... When the door bell rang......
The maid goes and open the door...
And here sidharth is standing at the door.....
Dadi saw him while coming down....
D- sidharth......
She called him hearing his name ruhi di and sana turns and saw him standing at the door....
At the same time sidharth also saw her....
After long One month they both had seen each other this one month is not less then one year......
They both were lost in each others eyes.....
This distance grew their love more sometime in a relationship distance also matters......
Dadi welcome him and all sattle in the living room....
While sid is looking at sana who is standing beside ruhi di not looking into his eyes she is conscious with all the thoughts of their marriage......
She said....
S- besti main chalti hu mumma intazar kar rahi hongi.....
Saying she runs out of the house without waiting for their reply sid again get little irritated with this he badly needs her......
Everyone can understand her feeling as this feeling is little wired as she as a big fan never imagined that she will get married to her dream man whom she only know as her hero.... She never thought that the feeling she feels for him will reciprocated by him one day...
They both were happy as they both will soon become each other forever.....

All the functions goes well but in all function they didn't get time for each other they just casually talks but not more......
Today is the big day for both of them as if the long wait for being each other is going to end soon..... Soon they will be each others....
It was their wedding day.....
Both the mansions are decorated beautifully......
Every eyes is waiting to witness the most beautiful wedding.....
Soon sid's family takes him to the stage where the varmala will held....
He is looking like a prince in his sharwani......

The most eligible bachelor is getting married to love of his life his naaz

Everyone is waiting for the bride to come when sid's eyes land on a beautiful figure that is coming towards the stage.....
His naaz.....
His queen looking like a apsara a fairy clad in a beautiful wedding lehanga.....

She is walking towards the stange under the pholo ki chadar.... Looking down a blissful smile appear in his face looking at his naaz....
Never thought that a  simple girl like her will suddenly in a morning bump with him and will become his life....
He always thanked that moment when he take the decision to come to shimla he never thought a girl will come like a angel and will remove all the dullness from his life.....
As she comes in the stage he forward his hand and she took it looking into each other eyes....
Soon the ritual of varmala done.....

They were sitting infront of the holly agni kund.....
Pandit ji is chanting mantras her face is glowing more....
Pandit ji told them to stand up and take the pheras....
As they stand up sid hold her hand tightly as is assuring her that he will never leave her hand.....
They took seven pheras promising each other for lives.....

Pandit ji ask sid to fill her mang with sindoor.....
He does the same she close her eyes feeling completeness..... Some sindoor fall on her nose indicating the immense love that her husband will do.......
Then he tied the mangalsutra arround her neck....
He looks at her who is looking complete seeing her a strange feeling of pride comes in his heart....
Soon the pandit ji told them that they were married now....
He immediately looks at her....
His wife..... His wife....
They were now full each others for forever.....
His pride his naaz is now his wife....
She is also feeling the same...
Her husband... Her bebu.... Her hero whom she love since how lomg is now her husband....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....