chapter 13

Guyss i am very upset last part main bahut kam comments hai...

Yaar main to regular update dati hu agar kabhi problem ho tabhi nai update nahi dakhi kuch writer ko target rakte hai main to vo bhi nahi rakti...

Aap logo ko bhi thoda samajna cahiye na i just want some beautiful comments you opinion on the story agar bologe hi nahi to kaose samjhungi ki achi lag rahi hai ya nahi......

Back to story....

sidharth is kept watching her crying....
Words were not forming in his mouth....
His eyes were red.....
His heart is feeling un bearable pain......

After crying for more then half hour shehnaaz finally stops her crying....
suddenly reality hit her hard...
She immediately wipe her tears and gets up..
Sidharth is just watching her with lot of emotions.....
Shehnaaz look at him and said....
S- i.... I am sorry.... I am sorry.... Pata nahi kaise.... Maine itna react kar diya.... I am so sorry.... I sould have control over my emotions... Maine khamakha apko pareshan kar diya.... Mujha inform karna cahiye tha that i am here... I am so sorry....
She is apologising for her deed but it was he who should apologise not she......
Sh- shehnaaz.....
A whisper come out of his mouth....
S- sidharth ghar cahte hai chaliya.... Noor mare intazar kar rahi hogi.... Pata nahi ye sab maine kaise kiya...  I should have control my dam emotions.....
She said cursing herself for reacted like this,
But her those words were making his heart break into pieces.....
Sh- shehnaaz plzz lesson.....
His words were coming as a mare whisper....
He is not having courage of looking into her eyes....
Shehnaaz is not in a state to lesson anything....
S-  pata nahi sidharth kaise i reacted like this... Mujha samajna cahiye tha aapne to shadi ke pahle hi bol diya tha it was my fault that i started expecting from you... Just leave it bhul jayiye aor chaliya chalte hai sab wait kar rahe honge.....
She said wiping her face perfectly but her eyes were showing how much she had cried

She started leaving from the room....
When he hold her wrist.....
She just look at him with confusion....
When he pull her towards himself and she bumped in his hard chest.....
She looked at him with a shocked expression....
S- sidhar......
Her words died in her mouth when he seal her lips with his.....
His action make her speechless.....
He is kissing her madly as if all his pain all his answers he is showing her through the kiss.....
She is shocked to even react.....
He madly kissing her as if his life depends on this.....

After breaking the kiss he join their forehead his hold on her becoming more tight with each passing second.....
Sh- bas bahut ho gaya.... Bahut ro liya tumne bahut chupaliya apne emotions bahut sah liya ab aor nahi.....
He said with a determination in his voice....
S- sidharth.....
Before she could say more he said...
Sh- shhhh.... Stop now.... Bahut bol liya..... Ab main bolunga and you will lesion....
Shehnaaz is only looking at him with her innocent eyes....
His voice has determination he know it was the time.... 
Sidharth gently placed kiss over her eyes one by one as if soothing the cry.....
Sh- kaya kah rahi thi.... Ke i have not accepted you as my wife i love that Raima... Han.... Tumha mare actions se pata nahi chala..... Is words are that important ....? Isn't you saw emotions in my eyes....? Isn't you saw that restlessness i feel when you are not around me...? Are i can't even sleep without you in my arms.... And you say i don't have accepted you as my wife.... Are maine to pata nahi kab tumha pane wife hone ka haq de diya hai..... Pata bhi nahi chala kab tum mari life ka itna important hissa ban gayi... Mari subah tumhe dak kar hoti hai aor raat tumhe apni baho main lakar hoti hai...  Dam i can't even imagine how much i have bacome addicted to you main to kab ka raima ko bhul gayi kayuki sjayad mare pass ab jakar sacha payer mil gaya hai..... You can't imagine shehnaaz that how much i freaking love you. I love you and i will always love you....
He pours out his heart....
Making shehnaaz's heart swell with happiness.....
Sh- and now.... You don't have a choice to leave me... Soch lo uss raima se to pata nahi kabhi sacha payer tha bhi yanahi phir bhi mari craziness ki had aaj taq mashur hai aor tum to mari zindagi ho tumhare liya main kuss had taq ja sakta hu you don't even have a simgle idea.... Mujse door jana to ab impossible hai... Kayuki i am way more selfish when it comes on my love....
His voice is so intimidating and dominating that it sends shiver in her body....
She looks at his eyes which were have so deep emotions and that for her....
Can't able to take his intense gaze she hug him tightly......
He just make his hold more tight around her making her hide in him....

Till now she was feeling as if god have again snatched everything from her but in a moment god again give her everything.... He is her only her..... Her husband love her... Her dream of having a loving life becoming true... She didn't want anything more....
Her thoughts making her heart beat more faster....
She snuggle more into her.....
She whisper from his chest....
S- aap sachi mujse payer karte ho....
Her innocence is reflecting from her question.....
Sh- koyi saq hai mari jaan.....
He says holding her more tight.....
Sana smile whole heatedly after so long....

They have returned to their home.....
Sidharth and shehnaaz enter and saw both the mother sitting in the hall with a worried face.....
S- maa.....
Hearing her voice they both look at them...
Looking at her both the mothers take a breath of relief..... 
They both goes to them and hug shehnaaz...
Shehnaaz is confused with the reaction....
R- tu thik hai na bacha.... Kuch huwa hai kaya bata hame....
Rita ji's word make shehnaaz look at him who make a puppy she know that he just created mess here...
T- bacha kaya huwa hai sidharth itna pareshan kayu tha.... Bol na bacha....
Sana hug both the mother and said....
S- main bilkul thik hu kuch nahi huwa hai aaplog bakar ka tension le rahe ho samjhe... Apr noor kaha hai....
T- vo to apne room main hai kab se tujha pukar rahi thi....
S- meri bachi main ati hu....
She said thinking about her daughter...
She goes to her room....
Sh- main bhi noor ko dak kar ata hu...
Saying he run behind her....
Making both the mother chuckle....

Shehnaaz enter in noor's room... 
Though shw sleeps with maa or them but sidharth had already made a room for her....

She saw her sleeping hugging a big teddy....
She goes and sit beside her cherishing her hair....
S- mari baby mujha kitna miss kar rahi thi... Abhi mumma ah gayi hai na aab noor ko akela chor kar mumma kahi nahi jayegi...
She speaks with a sleeping noor....
Sidharth saw her from door a smile come on his lips....
Sidharth come and sat on the other side of the bed kissing noor's head....
Sana look at him and smile.....
Sh- naaz.....
S- hmmm.....
Sh- thank you....
Sana look at him with confusion....
Sh- thank you for coming in my life and giving me noor.... Noor sachi noor hai mari zindagi ki....
He said looking at noor.... .this innocent child don't know how much she had effected his life.....
S- and thank you for giving her the love of a father....
They both look at noor.... .she is indeed the best thing that ever happen to them....
Their noor.....
Their daughter....

Thudd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika...