Bubbles and Cuddles

Summary: Louis takes care of Harry while he slips in little space.

______

"It's too early for this!" Harry giggled as hands attacked his tummy and thighs. "Lou! Stop it!"

"Never!" Louis laughed as he continued tickling his curly haired boy, hands crawling over every ounce of skin he could get to.

As the sensations became too much and his cheeks hurt from smiling so big, Harry finally pleaded, "Lou, please!"

Louis chuckled as he stopped his actions, looking down at his flushed boyfriend. He ran his strong hands over the expanse of Harry's chest and stomach to soothe the skin beneath as the younger boy tried to catch his breath.

"Are you alright, love?" The older of the two asked softly.

"I'm alright, thank you, Lou." Harry spoke slowly and with a short giggle. He kicked his leg over Louis' hips, successfully flipping them over so Harry laid on his lover's chest.

Louis released a short chuckle at the sudden change in position and wrapped his arms around the boy. "What do you want to do today, Haz?"

Harry sighed, snuggling into Louis' chest and hanging over the man like a koala. His fingers came up to his mouth. "Can we just stay in?" He murmured shyly.

Louis looked down at his boy only to be met with a mop of beautiful, brown curls. He smiled to himself, bringing a hand to run through the boy's hair. "Of course we can, Haz. Do you want to go make breakfast? Get some food in your tummy?"

Harry nodded gently against his chest, the tips of his fingers now in his mouth.

The Doncaster boy stared down fondly at the boy on his chest, fingers tangling in the unbrushed curls. "Alright, baby. Let's get you dressed first, yeah? Up you get." He tapped Harry's bum, motioning for the boy to get onto his feet. When he noticed the boys fingers in his mouth he gently pulled them out and gave the boy a look. "No, no, baby. Don't put your fingers in your mouth, they're dirty. Well get you your paci, alright?"

Harry whined, but listened nonetheless. He wanted to be a good boy for his daddy! "Can I wear my pwetty pink sweater, daddy? Pwease!" The boy begged, his hands clasping together.

Louis laughed and nudged the boy towards the dresser against the wall. "Of course you can, princess. Here we are." He pulled out the pastel pink top from Harry's special drawer that he allowed him to cover with a series of colorful rainbow stickers. Separate from when he wasn't in his space.

The green eyed boy put his hands above his head and allowed Louis to slide the top over his head.

Harry released an excited squeal and clapped his hands together. "I'm a pwincess, daddy! Look, look! See!" His fingers pointed at the large, sparkly letters printed across his chest.

"Yes, you are, baby. Always."

______

"Daddy, no!" Harry giggled. He stumbled on his feet around the island to get away from the pancake monster! He was gonna get eaten!

"Come here, you silly rascal!" Louis chased around after him, his feet slipping against the floor.

Louis was drenched in pancake batter.

Louis was attempting to make pancakes, but his baby boy couldn't carry the bowl over without tripping over his own feet, and it landed right over Louis. He couldn't even be upset when he saw the smile that Harry was trying to hide when Louis turned around with batter leaking down his face.

"I'm gonna eat you!" Louis growled playfully, his arms stretched out in front of him like claws.

Harry yelped and ran to hide behind the couch, peeking over the edge. Daddy wouldn't find him here! He just had to be really really quiet.