13- His

What? Kanti asked shocked unsure of what she heard just now..

Taehyung lean more closer near her face his gaze never leaving her hazel eyes while Kanti was sitting there looking at him innocently yet with a blank face but the next thing he did made shivers down her spine..
He tug a hair strand on her ear You heard it right Miss Lee Kanti "Be mine" he said again this time ''more'' loud and clear from before. He leaned back on his chair and sit back comfortably again his gaze never leaving hers.

A sudden nervousness fills her up shocked,confused,surprise? Her expression was unreadable she don't know how to react.. but wait Is he confessing ?
For her it doesn't even sound like a confesion either it sounds more like an order and for ghostt sake he's her freaking boss !!
She is not familiar with this Taehyung he is not the Kim Taehyung she knows the one whose always been rude and arrogant (according to Kanti ) only mean to his works is now asking her to be his?? Out of nowhere? Why? Thousands of questions were roaming around her head..

Never in her life she feels this much nervous and scared maybe it's because of his actions, the way he did.. and mostly his stares it made her feel so weak and uncomfortable she just wants to run away from there..

Taehyung were watching her actions silently from the start he were smirking inside but didn't show it even her nervous state looks so cute and adorable in his eyes

Not knowing what to do she immidiately stood up from the chair Sir- I.. need to go..I- have works to do- she made and an excused a soft chuckled left his mouth when she was about to go his words stops her

Kantii You haven't answer me yet? I asked you something..and about work it's my office I'm the boss here so no worries about that.. She turn around facing Taehyung she was looking anywhere but not him

Sir I.. she look down biting her lower lips she was lost for words she don't know what to say..

While Taehyung look at her calmly yet impatiently waiting for her answer but his inner wants something else her little actions were driving him crazy every second ''Oh how much he wants to just grab her neck and kiss the hell out of her" but he control it.

She finally look up after few seconds, they both made eye contact she took a deep breath before speaking..
Sir you are my boss and I respect for you alot. I don't know what made you think of me that way.. she paused for a second but I don't think of you that way.. she completed the sentence after thinking twice before speaking..

She don't know what to say anymore so she just said what comes in her mind afterall she's still young she never date anyone before and never thought of those things either her mother always taught her to always respectful to others and never to hurt anyone.

There's an awkward silence Taehyung didn't react nor answer her
Her words made him even more exited and interested in her on how pure and innocent she is..
  If their's someone else at her place instead then they would immidiately say to yes to him coz why not he's the mighty Kim Taehyung but she rejected him soo politely, she make sure not to make him down and hurt and Taehyung knows that. And that made him want her even more.

She don't only look like an angel but her soul is also a pure angel indeed

After not recieving any reaction nor answer from Taehyung Kanti thought of something and continue- I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to make you down but you deserved a better girl to date with-

Kanti couldn't complete her words when Taehyung suddenly grabbed her wrist and pull her body closer to him he put his index finger on her lips and sushh her. At this moment Kanti's breadth hissed she blink her eyes processing what just happen did he had some super power or something he was sitting there a moment ago and now she's in his embraced