19 - Heartbeat

The whole ride was silent.Kanti just sat there quitely looking outside the window while Taehyung drive, his attention was always on her, he noticed her every moves even though he wasn't looking at her.

   While she was watching the city lights suddenly a certain place catched her attention.. Icecream parlour,her favourite icecream shop which she used to go with her parents. She place her palms on the window and took a closer look at the shop it's been years since she last visited there.

Taehyung noticed and stops the car in front of the shop.Wanna eat icecream? He asked catching her attention. Huh icecream? No I don't wan-
Before she could complete her words she saw Taehyung already went to the shop..

  She sighed in disbelieved Why is he doing this hahh.. Did I asked him to buy.. She rolls her eyes and turns to the other side.There,she saw a little girl smiling happily while her father swings her in his arms and her mom feeding her icecream.. Kanti came out from the car and stood there,watching the happy family she smile softly remembering her childhood memories with her parents..

  Aww Mihoyahh common finish your icecream its your favourite Strawberry  and Chocolate flavour.. The woman said and feed her daughter. Yummm yummyy the girl giggled happily while licking the icecream from her own lips.. Aigoo my Miho baby likes it.. The man said

She nodded her head happily.. Okay then shall we go home Mihoyahh..Yes mama lets goo but first put me down I will go by myself.. You sure baby.. The man said and put her down, the girl immidiately runs away as soon as her feet touched the ground.

  Mama papa catch me if you can..she giggled and runs away.. Aigoo Mihoyahh wait you will get hurt this girl.. Both the parents runs after their daugther.

  She smile watching the happy family while unknowingly a tear rolls down her cheeks watching them.. She wives off her tears and looks up at the sky, a small smile crept on her face watching the beautiful sky full of stars and the moon was shining as beautiful as ever.
  Mom, Dad hope you both are doing fine there. She mutter..

Aww Mr.Moonn.. look at you, shining so bright hah? Happy and independent.. She sadly chucked.. Look at me here, lonely and stucked.. I don't even know what am I doing...While she was lost in her thoughts she feel a sudden cold thing on her cheeks making her flinch, taking her back to reality. She turned around and saw Taehyung with icecream in his hand. He give her the icecream..

Kanti look at the icecream, its her favourite flavours Strawberry and Chocolate her most favourite thing on earth which she can't never resist.. which Taehyung was well aware of.. *Kanti don't! You won't die if you don't eat that*.. her innervoice scolded.. She turned her face to the other side distracting herself from the icecream.

  Taehyung smirked watching her reaction. He swing the icecream in front of her face..

I don't want.. She said and was about to open the car door, a soft yelp left her mouth, when Taehyung grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close to his body making her tiny figure bumped to his hard one's.. It was so sudden that it took her a moment to process what just happen.. He softly wrapped his arms around her waist backhugging her

What are you doing leav- .. Before she could complete she frozed when he placed his chin on her shoulder. He moved his face closer to her neck inhaling her scent. His lips almost kiss her neck but he control himself
coz he doesn't want to make her feel uncomfortable after what happen last time.

  Her heartbeat fasten as his cologni hits her nostril. She closed her eyes as she feels his hot breath on her neck.. Her hands formed into a fist digging her nails on her palm controlling herself from showing the affects he had on her, she always tries to stay strong in front of him but deep down inside she's scared , scared of his touch, his strong aura that made her feel weak whenever he's close to her..