1- Who are you?

???POV
He was about to throw the baby in the river then suddenly he heard someone calling his name, he saw her running towards him...NO..please she runs and stood in front of him.  

  STOP!.....

Please don't kill the baby please.. she pleaded and cried..

  Go away from here it's non of your business and what are you even doing here!! Who are you to stop me get lost he yell... She cried and pleaded not to kill the baby please..

Suddenly a loud bang was heard..

NO!!!.......she screamed...

  She woke up breathing heavily sweats were all over her face, her palms are sweating.. she quickly turned on the light. Ah it's just a dream.. She said in relieved... She reach out her hand on the side table attached to her bed and took her phone, it's 3am in the morning It's still early.. She said sleepily,she kept her phone back and took the jug from the table she drank a glass of water and drifted to sleep again...zzzzzz

Morning 5:30am
  The blaze of the sunshine touches her face while the sounds of the creeping birds having melodious voices making a beautiful morning peaceful and positive.. A small smile crept on her face watching the beautiful morning.
Good morning Mom ,Dad.. She greeted her parents..(The photoframe of her parents that were kept on the side table).

Wahh what a nice weather I love it.. She said looking outside the window inhaling the fresh air, stretching her body. She play her favourite song and did her morning routine. Like human's can't live without oxygen  she can't live without her music. Meet her Lee Kanti. The one whoom everyone loves, the softest and most kind hearted person ever.

//She lives alone since her parents pass away her dad died due to cancer when she was only 8yrs old and her mom died 2yrs ago in an accident. She completed her highschool and currently waiting for her college section to start.She does 3partime jobs to affort her school fees and other expenses even though she owns a flower shop she still works and earn on her own as a hardworking girl she is. Luckily in college she got a scholarship so, she only does 2 partime jobs.She's currently working in a coffee shop at day time and works in a Dessert shop at night time.//

Ajummaa... She said and rang the doorbell.. "Sweety the door is open come in".. Goodmorning my lovely ajumma.. Kanti said backhugging Mrs.Aro aka her ajumma whose watering her plants. "Aigoo goodmorning sweetheart, why are you here this early".. Mrs.Aro said.

  Aww ajumma you already know I don't start my day without seeing you.. She said while sitting on the couch. "Haha I know²"...Mrs.Aro giggled and sat beside her. Here I brought you breakfast. "Ohho sweety how many times do I have to tell you, you don't have to."

And how many times do I have to tell you, I will bring breakfast for you everyday.. You know you are the only one I have.. She said dramatically.. Mrs.Aro just giggled at her cuteness. "Arasseo² you win dramaqueen." She said and they both laugh.

Okay ajumma I'm going to work- "

"What about your breakfast"

  I already ate.. bye take care love you.. Kanti said and runs off while Mrs.Aro look at her direction and smile.

           ____________________________

A/N's POV

  Young master breakfast is ready.. the butler said. He just hmm while fixing his necktie the butler bow and went out. He wore his blazer and went downstairs. After having breakfast he sat in the living room reading newspaper. He always starts his day reading newspaper like every bussinessman does, reading bussiness news and all. Meet him Kim Taehyung.