11- Your smile

A heavy sight left her mouth.. "I'm doing this for the sake of the shop only for my mom if not then hm!..Mom,dad don't worry I promise I will work hard and will brought this shop permanently after that we don't have to pay anymore.." She said and walk out from the cabin and met Yoona..

  "Okay so do you understand all?.." Yoona said after explaining everything to Kanti, her schedule when to come and blahblah.. "Yes Mam..Tq".. Said Kanti.

*Time Skipp*

Kanti told Mrs.Aro about everything what happen earlier.. Mrs.Aro was happy that Kanti got a job in such a big company infact she doesn't like Kanti working lots of part-time jobs but don't have any choice what to do Poor lifeu..

   She sigh and lay on her bed staring blankly at the white ceiling.. lost her my own world recalling what happen today..in just a blink everything change..

   She facepalm herself closing her eyes with her hand but the moment she closed her eyes that face pops up those smirks.. She shut her eyes open. "What the hell why that Kim bastard how dare he-"

*Ringg.... INCOMMING CALL
Caller ID : Lina Bae

   Yeobasayo..

Lina: Hi Kantiniii how are you I miss you so muchh..

Kanti: I'm fine and miss you too..

Lina: What happen babs is everything alright? Are you tired why you sounded bored ?

  Kanti:  Aniyoo I'm fine..you tell me how are you and when will you come back, Are you planning to stay there FOREVER...

Lina: Don't worry babs I'm coming next week.. and know what I have a good news she giggle from the other line...

Kanti: Really come fast I'm bored without you..fake cried.. btw what's the good news?

Lina: Ehihi I found Jimin's IG account...I followed him and he followed me back too then I send him msg and know what he actually replied..Aww he was soo sweet and too cutee..my mind is full of him yahh I'm coming back soon..and he-

Kanti: Ohh seriously Lina is that your good news.. she said in disbelief..

  Lina giggled from the other line

Kanti : So..you are coming for him not for me I thought u miss me..😟 she said dramatically

Lina: Yahh its not like that I miss you tooo..

Kanti: Aww you miss me too..okay² I understand Okayy...

Lina: Yahh you drama queen stop itt aren't U gonna congratulate me..

Kanti : Arasseo² Congratulations...

Lina: Tq...Ok babs mom is calling I will talk to U later bye..

Kanti: Oh liste-

She hangs up..  Kanti just shaked her head "hmm this girl she's crazy"...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Next day
At K's Group~

  She prepared all the files that Yoona gave her and also today's schedule for Taehyung. Before he arrives she has to prepared all the things as today is her first day she don't have nothing much to do and don't know anything yet so she just did what Yoona told.