2-Flower Girl

'Same night'

Kanti's POV

Ringgg....

Ajummaa🌸💐

Hello..

Ajummaa: Kantiahhh how r U sweety?

Knti: I'm fine ajummaa what happen calling me at this hour ?Is everything alright??

Ajummaaa: It's nothing I just want to ask are you free tomorrow?

Knti: Ofcourse ajumma what is it?

Ajummaa:Okay then I need to go somewhere for work so can you come here and look after the shop.

Knti: Okay Ajummaa I will come

Ajummaa:thnx sweety

Knti: It's okay ajumma I miss u

Ajummaa: I miss u too sweety Gnyte

Knti: Nyte²

Hmm it's been a while I haven't visited there since mom left I was always busy with school and other stuffs my mom used to run a small flower shop back then

She loves flowers and me too. She always told me the story of her childhood how grandmother planted different flowers and how she learn to make bouquet , decorating flowers and all.

She told me it's her dream to open a flower shop and dad help her to make her dream come true..

After dad left us I was the only world to her. She works hard day n night to fullfill my needs , including my school fees ,and even for my dresses too she
never let me down in front of my friends she brought me everything I should have as a child.

As time passes our shop has become success many people comes and buy flowers from here finally my mom's dream become success. We laugh , play , enjoying n living a sweet and beautiful life together but...unfortunately one day my mom died in a car accident after that day I became lonely I cried every night missing my mom n dad.

Luckily I have Ajummaa she lives near our shop she's very close to my mom they were closed friends she's little bit older then my mom but she is friendly and has a kind heart too . She knows everything about our family condition after mom pass away she's the only one for me in this world .

She took care of me comforted me whenever I feel sad n lonely she's like a second mom to me. Now she took all responsibility for our shop .

I hardly visited there as I am alwz busy with my school n all but whenever I visited there the walls ,the things there,the laughter ,the memories we had together flashback .

I really miss my mom it feels empty there without my mom and that's the biggest reason why I hardly visited there.

Next Morning
  At Kim's Mansion

Yahhhh Taehyung wake up we have so many works to do yahhhh aishh this sleepy head how much you drink lastnight aishh... Jimin shouted

Whatt?Why are you here this early.. Taehyung said half asleep

Did U forget we have meeting today with Min's company..

I knw.. yawnn..

And after that we need to go to Jin hyung 's right??

Why ?? Why would we go to Jin hyung??

Aishh this pabo did U forgot today is Jin hyung's anniversary with his Gf ..Ara noonaa he's throwing a party there..

Ohh I almost forgot.. Taehyung said while waking up from the bed

Okk wake up and be ready we are already late I'm waiting downstairs come fast ... Jimin said and went downstrairs while Taehyung stretch his body and went to shower..