6- Mr. Arrogant

"BTW I'm Jimin"

"Ji..min.." sounds familiar where did I heard that Jimin....Jimin.. She murmered to herself

Hello ! Are U okay??
((Btw forgot to tell he was wearing mask)) He took off his Mask revealing his face and soon she recognized him

" He is that Jimin"..

We met before too right?? Remember me that day at the flower shop and the other day at the coffee shop.. You bumped to my friend??

"Oh yeah".. Kanti laugh nervously rubbing at the back of her neck... She blush recalling the incident and how come she forget that it's embarrassing tho

He noticed that and changed the topic What's your name ? Lee Kanti..
Oh nice to-.. His words were stop in the middle when a girl suddenly rushed towards them panting.

The dog jump off from her and runs towards the girl who's standing their catching her breath . "Oh Bailey how many times did I tell U not to run away like that".. "Nasmin" ..Ohh hey "Jimin".. she smile and walk towards him.

Tingg..

2 message Frm
Lina bae💓
➡Hey cutie
➡Where r U ? I'm at your shop
come fast I'm waiting ...

Me:Yeah I'm on my way ...

While Kanti was busy on her phone Nasmin tap on her shoulder grabbing her attention. " Hi, thankyou so much I heard from Jimin that you safe my Bailey I mean my puppy"..

Oh it's fine..

By the way my name is Nasmin "Doctor Jung Nasmin" nice to meet U she extend her hand for a handsake.. Kanti accept it .. "Lee Kanti nice to meet U too".. Tq so much again I awe you..

No no it's fine I didn't do anything special I also love puppy's a lot, when I saw Bailey lost there in the middle of the road I simply help him and if there's another person then he or she will do the same ..

" But still I want to treat U something"...

" It's really okay no need of that .."

No no please don't say No I really want to treat you please let me..she pouted .. Okay not for me then but for the sake of Bailey she said with puppy eyes ..

"It's okay please don't be like that it's really fine and actually I'm in a little hurry now, my friend is waiting for me

Ohh okay she said in defeat .The cute pout on her face soon disappear in a blink of seconds. Btw where do U live?.. Nasmin asked.. I lived in xxxxxx .. " I see" ammm lets meet again... here it's my card. Kanti took the card and bit goodbye to her and Jimin too who's standing there like a statue whole this time...

Ohhnoo I'm already too late Lina must be really angry.. Kanti said while running as fast as she can.

Jimin's POV
He just stood there looking at her direction watching her figure disappear in the crowed.Nasmin noticed and shaked him..Who's that girl ?? She asked taking him back to reality

He just smile and stay quiet ...

OMG!! Don't tell me is she your Girl-...

No she's not !!

Okay.. she said blankly ..

"Wait what's with that expression "..

Yahh I'm saying the truth she's not my Gf ......

Okkk..Nasmin pouted... ummm then who is she??

Well I don't know her that well I mean I met her at a flower shop for the first time actually it's her shop.Remember when I brought flower bouquets for Jin hyung and Ara Noona at their anniversary...and U asked me where did I brought ..it's from her shop..