7-Mr.Arrogant (pt.2)

Taehyung was working at his cabin when a knock was heard. "Come in".. He said still focus on his work. It was Mr. Sejin his manager.."Sir the clients are here and also the investors from America are here too,the meeting will be starting in 10minutes"... Taehyung hmm in response.

"Sir.. I need your signature.. Mr.Sejin handed him a file, he took the file and sign it.. "Tq Sir".. Mr. Sejin said and walks out

               ****

Tingg..
Tingg.

Two new messages
        Frm:Preety girl 
➡ Hi
➡ Can we meet tomorrow?

A smile form on his face seeing her txt ...When he was about to type the message.. "Taehyung the meeting will be starting soon" Jimin said..

"Okay let's go".. Taehyung said putting his phone in his pocket and kept on silent mood.Well no one is not allowed to bring phone in meeting room but ofcourse he can afterall he's the boss.

   Meanwhile~

"Wahh he seen my messages and didn't reply"..she txt him again
➡I want to pay your money tomorrow ✅seen👁
"Seen and he didn't reply wow I only asked him to come and get his money and he's not replying like I asked him something horror"..

                ------------------------- 

   After meeting..

"Ohh shitt I forgot to reply"... Taehyung said and quickly took out his phone.
"Aigoo she must be angr- so what if she's angry.." he said to himself and dialed her number..

Ring..
Ring..
Ring..

He call her three times but she's not pick up ... "I never call a girl like this before and 3 times never in my entire life".. Hr said to himself and call her again for the last time ... "I swear if she didn't pick up she's soo dead"...

  Finally she picks up.. "Hello-.." before she could speak he cuts her.. "'I want my money today ... I'm busy tomorrow so meet me at the place that u broke my car, Meet me at 5pm sharp ".. He command

"No I can't I'm busy today"..she replied from the other line

""I don't care U have to come or else I will increase the amount""

But I-... He didn't let her speak and hang up..

  "See you dear".. he said and smirked

Meanwhile Kanti's POV

  "What a bastard. How dare he order me like that..Now I have to take a leave today..Aishhh I hate him"..

It's already 4pm.. She took a quick shower and change her clothes.

 She took a quick shower and change her clothes