Confrontation

Izuku found out exactly what they were doing tomorrow the next day.

  "I am... Coming through the door like a normal person!!!"

  The class stared at All Might, who was most definitely not coming through the door like a normal person.

  The number one hero strode across the room to stand before the class.

  "Greetings fledgling heroes, I will be your hero informatics teacher this year! You can think of this as hero-ing 101! Today, we will be doing.. this!!"

  The hero pulled out a cue card with BATTLE TRAINING in big bold letters written on it.

  Izuku's classmates chattered excitedly to one another, while Izuku just stared in awe at his idol.

  "Now, part of being a hero is looking like one, so you're going to need these!"

  All Might pressed the button on a remote, opening up 20 panels on the wall.

  "Take your numbered case and change into your costumes. Once you're ready, meet me at Ground Beta!"

  All Might raced from the room, his heavy footsteps fading into the distance.

  "So that was All Might..." Izuku muttered.

  Around 10 minutes later everyone but Izuku was stood before the symbol of peace.

  Iida was in a futuristic set of armour, looking around for the unmistakeable green hair.

  "Where'd Midoriya go?" Uraraka asked.

  Izuku came running through the corridor, adjusting his gloves.

  "Am I the last one? Sorry, I've got so many bits and pieces!"

  His costume was primarily a dark green jumpsuit and red utility belt, his signature bright red shoes still on his feet. Izuku also had long, elbow length gloves that had the fingertips missing on his right hand.

  "Wow, your costume is really cool!" Uraraka said.

  Izuku smiled, rubbing the back of his head.

  "Thanks.. I wasn't sure how I wanted to design it, so I just went pretty basic."

  "What's up with the right hand though?" She asked.

  Izuku smirked to himself.

  "I'm not just going to reveal all my tricks. Although it's mainly for using touch screens. Or if I need to find a pulse, or feel the temperature of something."

  Uraraka nodded understandingly.

  "My quirk needs my fingertips bare, so I just went without gloves. Iida is completely covered though!" She remarked.

  Izuku turned to the suit of armour standing next to him.

  "Your costume looks similar to a hero I know about.." he said.

  Iida nodded, striking a dramatic pose.

  "I know exactly who you refer to. He is my inspiration, as well as my older brother!" He said proudly.

  All Might finished his preparations and returned his attention to the class.

  "Right, now that everybody is here may I have your attention?"

  Everyone's chattering ceased immediately, eager to hear what the number one Hero had prepared for them.

  "You will be put into pairs by drawing lots! Each pair will be assigned to either the Villain team or the Hero team title. Then, you will take turns facing off against one another within the Villain's hideout." He began.