Intern

Izuku leapt from the side of the building, across the street and to the next one. Green electricity crackled around him.

  "One for all.. 42 percent.." he muttered.

  Izuku bounced between the buildings, springing from wall to wall with immense speed.

  Izuku laughed, feeling the rush of energy through his veins.

  The greenette pulled his speed and strength quirks to the surface, feeling himself accelerate to a ridiculous pace.

  Not even a crack was left on the buildings, and Izuku was only a green streak of lightning to Aizawa's eyes.

  The tired pro's eyes followed the lightning that was left behind his student.

  "Midoriya, that's enough for now."

  Izuku skidded to a stop before his teacher a second later, letting his quirks sink back into his chest.

  "One for All is amazing! Plus the energy accumulation is so fast, it'll take me about 20 years to double my power. All Might has been active for 43 years, and his average strength doubled in that time."

  Aizawa patted his student's shoulder.

  "Well, school starts back up tomorrow, so you've done well. I'll overlook the 2 weeks extra off from Nezu this time, as it allowed us to train your new power. Next time I won't be so forgiving."

  Izuku grimaced under Aizawa's glare.

  "Sorry Mr Aizawa.."

  "It's fine kid. I'm just glad I got extra sleep out of it. Now, go home and sleep. Or don't, I don't care. You're getting an important announcement tomorrow."

  Izuku nodded, leaving ground Beta and walking beside Aizawa back to the main building.

  "How has Shinsou been doing? Does he like his quirk?" Izuku asked.

  "He's been doing well. He picked up the basics of the capture gear well, and he's been bulking up since the festival. His quirk 'mutated'" Aizawa glanced pointedly at Izuku, "now he can brainwash with questions, touch or eye contact."

  "If he uses a pair of goggles like you then the eye contact can become a secret weapon. A last resort if you will. What's his capacity?"

  "About 4 or 5 people before getting a headache. He's working on getting it to 5 or 6."

  Izuku smiled.

  "I'm glad he's doing well. He'll be an incredible hero."

  Izuku separated from his mentor, waving goodbye.

  The hero frowned with his eyes, hiding the small smile behind his scarf, waving his hand in a dismissive gesture.

  "You need to choose hero names." Aizawa said in his monotone voice.

  1A cheered.

  "Hero names!!"

  "I've had mine picked for years. Kero."

  "I haven't thought about it that much.."

  Aizawa got into his sleeping bag.

  "I'm unqualified for this, so I've gotten someone to help you choose."

  Midnight burst through the door with a smile.

  "I will be the one to approve your hero names! Now, take a whiteboard and pen, and get to work! You have ten minutes to decide!"

  Izuku accepted his whiteboard from a straight faced Iida.

  *A name.. I was going to choose the name of my real quirk.. but now that I've got One for All I'm not so sure.. or I could go with Absolution? Sacrificer?*

  Izuku's classmates all went to the front of the class one after the other, all coming up with good hero names. Pinky, Froppy, Creati, Uravity, Tentacole, Red Riot, Chargebolt, Grape Juice,  Earphone Jack, Tuskuyomi, Invisible Girl, Sugar Rush, Can't Stop Twinkling, Tailman, Anima and Cellophane.

  Bakugo had been refused twice, both King Explosion Murder and Lord Explosion Murder rejected by Midnight.

  Iida, stony faced as before, just used his given name, Tenya. Todoroki did the same, going with Shoto.

  "Alright, Midoriya, you're the last one. Bakugo, you'll just be Bakugo until you think of a better name." Midnight said.

  Izuku walked up to the front, placing his whiteboard down, facing the class.

  His classmates looked on confused, Midnight a little less so, while Aizawa grinned beneath his scarf.

  "Eye for All. The rebound hero." Izuku grinned with a touch of logical ruse in his smile.

  "I... Don't get it." Kaminari said.

  "What kind of shitty name is that Deku??" Bakugo asked.

  "It sounds.. manly?" Kirishima asked.

  Izuku caught Aizawa's eye, and the underground hero smirked, nodding at the name.

  Once Midnight had left, Aizawa took his place at the front once again.

  "The reason you have chosen codenames is because of the upcoming internships. You have all received offers from hero agencies that want to take you on and show you the ropes. For one week, you will be working as real heroes, alongside pros."

  Aizawa pressed a button, and the screen behind him lit up.

  Izuku had the largest number of offers, due to his immense show of strength during the festival.

  "3,482??" He muttered.

  "Damn Midoriya, you got a lot of offers!"

  "The difference is so obvious!"

  Aizawa cleared his throat, gaining his student's attention once again.

  "You will need to choose an agency or hero from your list by the end of the week. Anyone who did not receive any offers, UA has some pre- listed agencies for you to choose from."

  Izuku glanced down at his offer list, his eyes widening as his gaze passed over the names at the top of the page.

  4 of the top 10 heroes had sent him offers.

  Endeavour, Edgeshot, Ryukyu and Miruko.

  Izuku was stopped from leaving 1A by All Might, in a bizarre position.

  "Young Midoriya! I have something to speak with you about!" He said.

  Izuku told Uraraka to go on without him, and followed his mentor to a secluded corner.

  "You have received another offer. A hero named.. G-Gran Torino.."