Explosion Vs Erasure

The next few matches passed in a blur for Izuku.

  Bakugo, Iida and Tokoyami each won their matches in quick succession. Izuku then faced Iida, who was quickly dodged and pushed out of bounds.

  "You need to work on stopping quickly." Izuku advised.

  Iida nodded thankfully, taking Izuku's hand and getting hauled to his feet.

  Bakugo defeated Tokoyami in seconds, the light from his explosions weakening the sentient quirk user. Tokoyami conceded the match.

  It was now time for the final match of the Sports Festival.

  "And now, ladies, gentlemen and octopuses alike, the moment you've all been waiting for! He's strong, he's fast, he's EXPLOSIVE!! Katsuki Bakugo enters the arena!!" Present Mic screamed.

  "And in the other corner, he's barely lifted a finger so far, will his final opponent draw out his true strength, or will he be curb stomped like all the others? The Telekinetic overlord, Izuku Midoriya!!!" He continued.

  Bakugo glared at Izuku from across the arena, his palms crackling.

  Izuku stared impassively at the blonde.

  "Are you both ready?" Midnight asked.

  Bakugo growled a yes, while Izuku nodded cheerfully.

  "Begin!" She said.

  Bakugo lifted his arms behind himself and blasted off, reaching his right arm forwards.

  Izuku stepped to the side and activated optics.

  Fun fact, when quirks are combined, due to there being so many abilities and combinations, most quirk tells are canceled out.

  For example, the floating hair when using erasure.

  Izuku saw the exact moment Bakugo realized he was unable to blast away from the edge of the arena.

  "An Eye for an Eye Bakugo..."

  To the crowd, it looked like Bakugo just gave up and blasted himself out of bounds.

  Izuku bowed to his opponent, briskly exiting the silent arena and chuckling quietly to himself as he entered the tunnel.

  "B-Bakugo is.. out of bounds. Midoriya wins." Midnight said in disbelief.

  Present Mic was just staring down at the arena, his jaw hanging open.

  Aizawa sighed, rubbing his hand down his face.

  *Of course he used Erasure just to piss Bakugo off. Of course. And the kid probably doesn't even know what happened, just he couldn't use his quirk.*

  Once everyone had collected themselves the heroes prepared the podiums, as well as the medals.

  Izuku stood on first place, Bakugo was restrained to second, and Tokoyami stood on third.

  "Iida had to leave due to a family emergency! However, he will still receive his medal at a later date!" Midnight said.

  Izuku glanced momentarily at Bakugo, chained to the second place podium.

  The blonde lunged at Izuku, screeching into his gag.

  "How monstrous.." Tokoyami muttered.

  "And now, here to award the medals.."

  A booming laugh filled the arena.

  "Is All Might!" Midnight announced.

  All Might landed before the podiums, leaving not even a crack in the floor.