A Festival

Izuku walked into 1A a little early as to give Aizawa his list. He reached into his inventory and pulled an envelope addressed to Aizawa from it.

  Said hero rolled out from under his desk.

  "That the list?" He asked.

  Izuku nodded, handing it to his exhausted homeroom teacher.

  "My mother and I are the only others who know about my true quirk. Also, I'd like to ask if you could withhold my quirk information from Principal Nezu until after the sports festival."

  Aizawa sighed, opening the envelope and reading through the contents, his eyes widening every few seconds.

  "Can I ask why?"

  Izuku chuckled.

  "We know eachother online, and I'm trying to win a bet. He'll figure out who I am during the festival, which means I win."

  Aizawa sighed, already contemplating the headache he was going to get.

  "You already have Zero Gravity and Explosion.. are you going to be copying any more of your classmates quirks?" Aizawa asked.

  "Most likely." Izuku said. "I tend to avoid mutations like Jirou's and Shoji's quirks, and mainly focus on emmitter or augmentation types that can go unnoticed. I'm thinking about Half hot half cold, Electricity, possibly Engine, as I can keep the mutation hidden by burying that aspect beneath other speed quirks. Creation is a definite aim, it's an incredibly versatile quirk, no matter if it's a weak copy. Hardening would be good too.. Invisibility could be useful, alongside anivoice.. sugar rush doesn't go well with many of my quirks, so I might not copy Satou's quirk.." Izuku muttered.

  Aizawa sighed, glancing further down the list.

  "Erasure..?"

  He looked up to see Izuku's hair floating about, his eyes shining red.

  "Yup! If a quirk is used on me I can copy it too! Erasure has 3 copies, so it's about 1.5X as a strong as your Erasure. Meaning that it requires slightly less effort to use, activates faster, and I can keep it up for longer! I can get rid of it if you want though sir, I understand if you're uncomfortable with someone else in possession of your quirk.." Izuku said.

  Aizawa shook his head.

  "It's best if you have all the quirks you can at your disposal. In fact, I'll use my quirk on you from time to time to strengthen you up. Having another hero around that can negate quirks could be useful. No using erasure during the festival though."

  Izuku nodded, walking over to his seat as Aizawa studied the remainder of the list.

  Todoroki chose that moment to enter the classroom, silently taking his seat.

  The classroom quickly filled up soon afterwards, Uraraka and Iida approaching Izuku to chat as they waited for the first bell.

  "Alright, now that everybody is here, settle down." Aizawa said.

  He glared around the classroom, his quirk activated, watching everyone not seated scramble to their desks. His gaze passed over Izuku twice.

  *Thanks sir..!*

  "As I'm sure you're all aware, the sports festival is coming up soon.."

  A few people spoke up at that.

  "The sports festival? After USJ?"

  "Are you sure we should still be doing this after the attack?"

  Aizawa nodded slowly.

  "We are only going on with the festival as a show of strength. Security will be significantly better than previous years. You have the next 2 weeks to train however you see fit. Unlike the previous week off however, you will all have full access to UA's facilities, and can spar together with quirks, as long as you are on campus. Are there any questions?"

  Everyone shook their heads.

  "Then you are all dismissed. If anyone needs help with training, go bother someone else."

  Aizawa rolled into his sleeping bag and under his desk in one swift movement. Izuku noted that he took the list with him, as well as an empty schedule of some kind.

  The majority of 1A decided to train together, and Izuku acquired Engine, Electricity, Creation, Invisibility, Anivoice, Hardening and several more Zero Gravity copies.

  After two weeks of sparring and training alongside the majority of his classmates, Izuku had ridiculously strong versions of his classmates quirks.

  Engine did not require a visible mutation to aid his speed quirk, it augmented his amalgamation, improving the proficiency of every quirk mixed into one.

  Electricity greatly improved his Electrokinesis.

  Creation went very well with his intelligence quirks, and allowed him to create large objects in a matter of seconds, using very few of his lipids.

  Invisibility could be turned on and off, and could affect different body parts, and any objects Izuku was touching, including his clothes.

  Anivoice let Izuku understand and speak any language, not just the languages of animals.

  Hardening was the crown jewel of his classmate's quirks however. Izuku could become an impenetrable wall for as long as he wanted. It was very difficult to actually move anywhere, but when he used Hardening, Izuku could not be harmed.

  Aizawa, true to his word, had used Erasure on Izuku a few times every day, quickly improving the greenette's version of the quirk.

  Unfortunately, neither Bakugo or Todoroki wanted to train with the rest of the class, instead choosing to train their quirks alone, away from where Izuku could copy them.

  Inko helped Izuku improve Absolute Authority by bonking him with floating objects around the house.

  Izuku turned on his laptop, opening his emails.

Hybrid enigma: tomorrow is the day of the sports festival. I know you are in 1A, however I do not know which student for certain.

Analytical bunny: I'll reveal myself to you tomorrow, but by then it'll be too late for you :)

Hybrid enigma: Yayorozu Momo?

Analytical bunny: Nope!

Hybrid enigma: drat. Very well, I concede our game. As much as it pains me to admit, you have bested me intellectually Bunny.

Analytical bunny: Aizawa has some information on me for you tomorrow. He's going to give you my list at some point during the festival. You'll figure it out before then though.

Hybrid enigma: I look forward to your performance. Would you care for tea over chess once the festival concludes?

Analytical bunny: I would like that. See you tomorrow Enigma.

Hybrid enigma: very well Bunny.