Chapter 8: Pregnant

A/N: Short chapter, but necessary.

(Normal pov— Isle of Berk)

A month had gone by and life on Berk had returned back to normal for the Hairy Hooligans, their home was liveable once more and all who lived here prospered once more thanks to Hiccup's rule. Of course, Hiccup himself was still getting used to leading his people, he didn't want this burden on his shoulders, but he always remembered that the title of chief wasn't just an honor, but it was a privilege as well; power is always dangerous if one who is self-centered and seeks to increase their reputation will seek power without any regard to those around them. But if one is humble, meek, and does not wish for power to oppress or conquer but rather to make a difference, then none are more deserving of taking Stoick's place as chief.

"G-Gods, Hiccup! So good!"

Currently, Valka was perched in Hiccup's lap, riding him like a Norwegian stallion that needed to be tamed, and the young chief's eyes raked down his mother's sweaty, naked body with ravenous hunger. He may not abuse the power he wields as chief, but he does delight in the power he has over his mother; making her squirm with a coy look for afar, drawing out her climax whenever they're entwined together, and gazing upon her with love that threatens to make Valka light-headed. As the feral woman continued to ride her son, she gazed into Hiccup's eyes, he gripped her thighs and looked into her own eyes, making their current predicament all the more intimate. Hiccup looked to Astrid, who acted as a voyeur, watched as both her husband and his mother were coupled in the most depraved of ways. The blond shield maiden herself had come home after a long, grueling day of training future dragon riders as well as making sure the Berk Guard were at their peak performance as warriors, all of this had sapped Astrid's strength and after a bath at the springs, she returned home to find her husband and his mother entwined in their bed. Now, Astrid received the visual and fragrant pleasure of Hiccup and Valka's coupling as she laid beside them, stimulating her sopping folds with her fingers.

"A-Ah!"

Hiccup leaned forward to take one of his mother's nipples in his mouth and began to suckle like a babe craving its mother's milk, the added pleasure that washed over Valka caused her to cradled her son's head to her bosom while riding him faster. She threw her head back and mewled out happily when Hiccup lapped her nipple with his tongue and then gently tugged the erect bud of skin with his teeth. "H-Hiccup!" Valka gasped out shakily. "Oh, Hiccup, you make me feel so good, son." Releasing his mother's nipple, Hiccup looked up at his mother with a smile, his hands took two handfuls of her pert backside and smirked when the woman perched in his lap gasped at the sudden action.

"Yeah? Do I make you feel good, Mom?"

"Y-Yes?"

Astrid bit her lower lip as she felt her arousal heighten because of the dialogue between her husband and his mother. Her fingers rubbed against her folds with more vigor, in an attempt to reach her climax faster. Just hearing Hiccup and Valka murmuring lewd words to each other was enough for Astrid to reach climax, but she prevented herself from reaching that blissful end just a little longer. She watched as her husband then wrapped his arms around the small of Valka's back and thrust up inside her as fast as he could, the sound of sweaty skin slapping against each other filled the air, which only served to arouse Astrid more. Suddenly, Hiccup grabbed his mother's thighs, halting her from continuing to ride him, much to Valka's dissatisfaction and confusion.

"H-Hiccup?"

"Mmm, hold on. I want to try something."

Removing himself from his mother, Hiccup had Valka get up until she was on her hands and knees while he fetched a small bottle from inside a drawer and began to pour a scented oil over his hand before pumping it around his already glistening shaft. Looking over her shoulder and taking a moment to watch, Valka noted the way Hiccup's hand pumped up and down her shaft, she found the sight of her son stimulating herself an arousing sight to behold. Astrid herself found the sight of her husband stroking himself beautiful, though she was confused as to why he was applying scented oil to his cock.