➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 16

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘠𝘒𝘞𝘐𝘔?] - [𝘠𝘖𝘛 𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

FREE ME LOVERBOY

"Let's torture souls my love, let's lick the blood off their ravished bones and sleep bare while the God's curse us for intruding in their ways, let's be lovers like tomorrow." She implored as her heart bloomed all kind of shades of blue, the mistress of the night was a canopy of sin and subtle whim, the utter creation of such a matter would continue to grow the soul of the king, his heart stoned by medusas fingers.

The pallets of greens and purples that covered the ground like a blanket, the sun rays illuminated the ground like heaven's gates opened for all. The two children ran through the large flower field, the mixture of orange and pink tulips brightened up the deity's canvases. The true imperium of broken-hearted curses.

A flow of elation flooded through the children as they skipped and shouted. The soft colours of the flowers sang rainbow hues and struck right into your soul. The two children fell onto the flowers, their backs softy laying onto the blossoms that grew underneath.

Are the silver berries that stuck onto your tongue far too sweet loverboy, save me for I am melting into the treacle and whiskey that will be the cause to our gluttony. My dearest lover were you the star that burned far to quick?

The boy sat up on the flowers, petals stuck to his clothes and the vibrant aroma of the tulips swept the air and noses of the children. He was too preoccupied admiring the young girl, the yellow sundress that reached her knees and the wide smile that was spread across her face.

THE NIGHT DOESN'T TASTE SO SWEET.

Maybe the world you planted me on was nothing more than a fresh dream of unauthorized chaos and awakenings, you stole my voice now I cannot scream about how you ate my liver and sucked the starlight out of my veins. I am quiet for I am burning in the soil and my ashes are your next meal.

He carefully plucked a tulip from the ground, the dewy petals shone in the sun, standing up he walked over to the h/c haired girl and looked at her brightly litten features, he couldn't help but smile back.

The teal eyed boy kneeled onto the grass and held the flower by its stem and put it right behind her ear. He gazed at her god stuck features and the girl giggled at his shyness. For someone so outspoken he was dangerously quiet in front of his friend sometimes.

"Why did you give me the flower Eren?" She timidly asked, her fingers started fiddling and thoughts were running. The boy hummed and thought for a few seconds before answering.

"It looks pretty on you."

She stared astounded at his words, never she would expect the boy to say such things out of thin air. "I'll give you one so you look pretty as well." The boy's face had turned beet red and was trying to stop her but she wouldn't listen.

She darted her eyes across the drape of grass and gingerly picked out a light pink tulip, she looked at the boy while his cheeks were still enflamed and cautiously put the tulip behind his ear. The flower reflected onto his beautiful features.

"See we can both be pretty together now."

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧