Wizard of Oz.

[ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ ᴛʜɪɴɢʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʟᴏʟ]

     The 𝐖𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐙/𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐘 method, first you want to 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 yourself exactly how you look in your 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒, 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲, 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜! Imagine that your standing in a room with a fu...

The 𝐖𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐙/𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐘 method, first you want to 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 yourself exactly how you look in your 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒, 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲, 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜! Imagine that your standing in a room with a full body mirror and that you're looking at yourself. Then, you'd close your eyes and start saying this affirmation. "𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦" you want to say this over and over again. Also, you can say other affirmations such as, "i have shifted" "i will shift" etc. If you would like to make this an awake method, then you'd close your eyes and keep affirming until you feel your surroundings change. Then, 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 and you should be in your DR. If you want a sleep method, you can close your eyes and keep affirming until you've fallen asleep in your 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆. Then you'd wake up in your DR.

𝑬𝑿𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑺.
you do not need to lay in a starfish, no subs are needed, no meditation is needed etc.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄!
its been a long time since i've update wow. I'm sorry, anyways ive gotten motivation after deleting all my works :/ i feel bad but it was for the best.

𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄.
𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟥𝗋𝖽, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣.