2-Scripting

Scripting, Im sure you've heard a whole lot about this during shifting experiences

Scripting, Im sure you've heard a whole lot about this during shifting experiences. By the way you do not need to have a script though it is very helpful. Now what is a script? A script is like a fan fiction of YOU, like planning out YOUR character, hair, eyes, height, ect. there are a bit of do's and DONT'S. yep sorry i forgot to add that there are after effects if you do something wrong its a very common thing, no you wont die don't worry.

Anyways, a common question is, "how will i know what time it is in my CR ? " this is something you will script. basically you can write/type "1 hour in my CR is a week in my DR" PLEASE PLEASE do not script "1 sec in my CR is a year (or longer) in my DR" this WILL CAUSE DROWSINESS and WILL TIRE YOU EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY!! i almost for got but you can script "I will have a phone/watch with my CR time when i arrive to ___ (where you want to be when you shift to your DR, Example: the burrow. )

I almost forgot but, you can go on notes on your phone, iPad or tablet and script there OR you can write it on a paper. if you're a little lazy you can print out a shifting script template (if you are going to a specific universe put like "hogwarts shifting template" or "stranger things shifting template" ) Also you CAN shift to a anime universe and if you want to apear anime just script it.

So, here are some basic things that should be on your script. Your hair color/length you eye color, height, weight, and you can change your appearance so if you do want to that's totally fine but i wouldn't recommend changing drastically because well you'd be whole different person (which is totally fine, This is YOUR script please remember that)

Okay another very cool thing about this is you can change your name and where your from ect. please remember that if you want to have parents script it people are often so excited that they end up homeless and are an orphan (don't worry though you can always go back and change your script)

Another thing to not forget is the fictional characters are REAL people in your DR so please treat them nicely and don't be mean to them (unless there a bully i meannn) i don't recommend forcing relationships but its okay if you do.

Im gonna say it again but this is YOUR DR so you can take out certain parts like for example if your shifting to the Harry Potter universe you can scrip that voldy moldy is dead OR that deadric i mean CEDRIC or fred ect, will not die! amazing right?

Oh and your eyes and hair weight height and age don't have to be the same as your DR (did i already said that lol)

Im pretty sure i missed some stuff but next chapter will be some more tips about scripting,Also if you have any questions please comment so i can cover them in the next chap that will be more about scripting :) i feel like the chapter is to long so im sorry teehee - The Author <3. 560 words,