Portal Method

The Portal Method, for this method you want to be calm, you can do this by taking deep breaths or meditating

The Portal Method, for this method you want to be calm, you can do this by taking deep breaths or meditating. Then without distractions get into a comfortable starfish position but, if your not comfortable just make sure no limbs are touching (arm, hands, legs, feet.) steady out your breathing and do not move. Close your eyes and imagine walking into a dark tunnel then, imagine a glowing bright white portal at the end of the tunnel. After you walk through that tunnel you'll be in front of that portal. on the other side of that portal is you, but not your CR self. It's your DR self. Your DR self tells you its time to come home, imagine your conciseness(or soul) leavings your CR self and going into your DR self. Now that your conciseness/soul is on the other side you can see your CR self on the other side. You turn around and see your DR bedroom, go up to your bed and fall asleep just like your CR self. Remember to do this all with your eyes closed! Then you would wake up in your DR.

111 you will shift.

This one is more difficult so this one could be a challenge! Also sorry for not updating yesterday I was going to but I was busy drafting some chapters for my other book.- The Author, November 15 2020.