Part 1: I Am Not A Victim

Jo's POV
I sat in my trailer with a bowl of popcorn while enjoying the movie "Fifty Shades of Grey". I watched how the main characters adventured in many different sexual inter course. The rope, cuffs, vibrators, and other sex toys were intriguing to me. My breathe had stopped when the man thrusted himself into his woman while she was tied to the bed and gagged. I felt my body tingle and my pussy get wet. I always wanted to try those things with my boyfriend Hero.

Hero was my boyfriend and costar for our franchise. He was the best thing that could ever happen to me. Hero was sweet, kind, funny, and always made sure I was okay. Before him I was in an abusive relationship. The man's name was Ian. We were together for a few months and things were nice for awhile. He bought me flowers, took me out to nice restaurants, and seemed like a nice man, but I was wrong. One night Ian and I had got into an argument I caught him kissing another woman.  He played it off and made it seem like it was nothing.

I called him out on it and when we argued I told him I was done with him. Ian did not like that and before I knew it he slapped me. I remembered how my face had stung from the force of his hand and the salty tears that I tasted. After that night he swore he would never do it again. I believed him but he changed. Ian had begun to tell me what to wear, eat, and knew what I was thinking. I had felt trapped and my only outlet was Hero.

When I met Hero something blossomed inside of me. I felt butterflies in my belly and my heart skip a beat when I was around him. We had become best friends and I could not help but forget about Ian. Hero and me were always around one another. It had made Ian suspicious and told me to stay away from Hero. I tried to stay away,  keep my distance, and protect the man who I wished could save me.

Hero had noticed my behavior and one day pulled me aside after filming. He questioned me about my bruises and who the man was that caused them. I ignored him and told him that I was fine. Hero did not believe me and told me something that made my heart melt.

He said "You are like a wildflower. You were planted and continued to water yourself then you shined like the sun to blossom into a beautiful flower". When those words escaped his lips I saw how close we were. I wanted those soft pink lips on me. I leaned in but Hero stopped me. "Not yet my love. I do not wish to take advantage of you. I know that you are hurt and need to get away from whom ever has done this to you". He said.

After that moment Hero helped me get away from Ian. Each day he was there with me. I found myself as a new woman. I had become confident, strong, and felt amazing. My feelings had grown for my best friend and one night in his trailer  I had grew the courage to show him. We had watched cartoons and laughed all throughout the night. My eyes kept sneaking glances at him. I wanted him and dreamed about doing what I wanted. I remember our eyes had locked for a second and everything around us had stopped. Hero had touched my cheek softy and I was brave enough to finally kiss those lips.

We had become one that night and I would not change a thing. Except one thing. Our lovemaking was outstanding but sometimes I wanted him to take control. I wanted him to pull my hair, spank me, and punish me. These thoughts crept into my mind often and I had found myself purchasing a vibrator. I had a feeling that Hero knew about it but was to afraid to mention it. I wanted him to tease me with it and make me beg for him while it was inside of me.

My eyes went back to the TV and my panties were soaked. I looked down at my phone and saw a text from Hero. "Almost done filming baby. I will be there in a minute". He said.

"Great". I thought. I could not wait to see my love and do things with him. I turned off the TV and changed into my favorite lingerie. A pink lace bra with matching panties. I had threw on one of Hero's shirts and waited patiently for him. There was a knock on the door and I heard his voice.