Used To Love

No, I never liked San Francisco.
Never thought it was nothing special.
Til you kissed me there.
No, I never liked windy cities.
But I think maybe. when you're with me.
I like everywhere. It's the strangest feeling. Midnight, I'm not leaving.
No, for once, I think I'll stay.
I say your name, just listen.
Doesn't it sound different?
Never whispered it this way.

Jo's POV
I sat in Hero's bed, watched cartoons, and waited patiently for him to come home from work. I had decided to stay at his place tonight. Me and Hero have been together for 6 months. We had become inseparable and I was happy to be with him. He made me laugh, smile, and I felt butterflies when I was with him. I never knew I would meet and fall in love with someone like Hero. He was passionate, caring, sincere, and loved his job. I admired his work ethic and the compassion he would show everyone that he came into contact with.

Me and Hero were the main characters in the film "After". We were professional at work but sometimes we'd steal kisses and he'd pull me away to tell me how beautiful I was. It was little moments like those where I fell more in love with him. I would sneak him away as well and bring his favorite cookie from catering.

It's gonna take me a minute
But I could get used to this
The feeling of your fingertips
The feeling of another kiss
It's gonna take me a minute (oh)
But I could get used to this (oh)
Like every tattoo on your skin
I'm memorizing every inch
I could get used to this (oh, oh, oh, oh)
Definitely

Earlier on set I felt a weird feeling. I had walked on to set and looked  for Hero. I wanted to give him a kiss and give him his deleted scene scripts that he needed for today's shoot . I had found him in the catering center and the sight in front of me made ill.

Earlier...
How could I explain this feeling? I saw a women with blonde curly hair, pink crop top, white booty shorts, and had her hand placed on Hero's shoulder. I watched them from where I stood and felt my face harden. Hero turned away from the women and saw me. He smiled at me. I swore that smile made my heart melt and gave me goosebumps. Hero noticed my discomfort and walked over to me.

He kept a straight face and when he was close enough leaned into my touch. "Are you alright love?" Hero asked. I bit my bottom lip and pushed my glasses up. He had gave me these glasses from his Faragoma campaign. They were my favorite and I had wore them everyday.

"Not here". I whispered. H nodded his head and we walked out of centering.. He led me into our conjoined trailer and once we were inside I felt his soft hand on my cheek.

"What's wrong Josie?" Hero asked. My words had got stuck in my throat. I knew it was dumb to feel how I felt but I could not help it.

"Who was that girl?" Hero wrinkled just nose and gave me a confused look. "Who?" He asked.

I signed and pulled away from him. I paced around in the small room and crossed my arms over my chest. "The women who undressed you with her eyes". I said. Hero stared at me and did not speak. "Would you sleep with her? If she offered?" I questioned.

"Beautiful, what are you talking about? Where is this coming from?" Hero said. I tapped my foot and waited for him to give me the response I wanted to hear. Hero's hand was now on his hip and he brought his other hand to his forehead.