Senorita

I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya

Jo's POV
I had entered the diner and it was packed. I tossed my hair into a bun, tied my apron, and ran into the kitchen. "Alright I need chocolate chip pancakes, a pot of decaf, and ham omelette to table 13 now!". I heard Kadijah yell. I grabbed my note pad, pen, and walked out to the madness.

Anna and Shane walked over to me with hectic looks on their faces. "Girl, where have you been! It's lunch rush!" Anna said.

"Jo, it's good that Samuel is off or else he would have sent you home". Shane said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my notepad.

"I'm sorry. My car broke down and I had to take the bus. Anyway let's do this". Lunch was brutal but we had made it through. I was behind the counter filling a customers coffee when I noticed a guy walk in. I looked up and his eyes were on me.

I could not help but take my eyes off of him and did not snap out until I heard a scream. "Ahh!" The man jumped. The coffee spilled on him and I felt embarrassed.

"I am so sorry!" I grabbed napkins and immediately tried to clean up the mess. As I am cleaning it up I felt a pair of eyes on me. Out of the corner of my eye I notice the man never took his eyes off of me and I could not help but feel my cheeks turn red. I rush back into the kitchen and place the pot in the sink. Kadijah comes in through the doors and placed her arm around my shoulder.

"Honey, there is a sexy British man out their who is waiting for a certain blonde to take his order". She said. I turn my head and rolled my eyes.

"Very funny". I said.

"I'm serious! He asked for you specifically". Kadijah said. I dried my hands and fixed myself. I peeked my head out of the door and saw the man at the booth. He had short black hair, green eyes, and looked incredibly handsome. I looked back and saw Kadijah staring at me. She gave me a thumbs up and a let out a deep breathe.

I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya

"Hi, my name is Josephine and I'll be taking your order. Can I start you off with something to drink?" I lifted my head up from the notepad and saw that the man smiled at me. He sat up and rested his hands on the table.

"I'll have a coffee if you'll have one"

"I'll have a coffee if you'll have one". The man said. I was lost for words and did not speak. "You are gorgeous by the way". He said.

"Ummm thank you". I wrote down his coffee and turned to leave until he spoke.

"I'm Hero". He said. I looked over my shoulder and smiled.

"Your coffee will be right out Hero". I was sure that my face was red as a tomato. Kadijah walked up to me with excitement.