Come Wake Me Up

Josephine laid in the queen size bed and felt the empty side next to her. She rolled over and saw a note that read "The sun shined your face and I did not want to wake sleeping beauty from her sleep. I went to grab your favorite breakfast from where we had our first date. I can see your smile and you're probably thinking this is a cheesy note but when I get back I promise to wake you with true loves kiss". -Hero

Josephine's  heart melted and tears ran down her cheek. She loved how poetic, cheesy, and romantic Hero could be. They had a trustworthy, fun, passionate, and loving relationship. Even before they had became a couple they were the best of friends.

They had met back in 2017. They were apart of a beautiful and loving franchise called "After". They learned about where one another was from, likes, dislikes, and why they chose to go into acting. Jo  was drawn Hero. She admired how he was able to overcome his nervousness of being told he was famous due to his family name. Hero admired Josephine's open mindedness, courage to stand up for what is right, and the ability to move from Australia to Los Angelos disputes.

They were closer then ever when they work together on the films. The hours of rehearsal lead to conversation. Conversation lead to meetings in catering. which lead to hangouts after work. The two realized that they were friends and they had a sense of protection of one another. One TV show host liked to make jokes about people's personal lives. One times they made a joke about Hero only getting into the franchise because his family were big names in the industry. Hero was angry by the joke. Everyone knew who his family was and that they had money but it was not the reason he got the role.

Josephine knew how angry he was and immediately told the host that she would not allow the disrespect of her boyfriend. She threatened to tell the person's supervisor and they immediately stopped. Hero felt her squeezed his hand under the table.

After that their costars assumed they were secretly dating. Hero and Jo  never cared about what their coworker thought. They were mature adults who lived in a world where a man and a women could be best friends.

Josephine's POV
As I waited for Hero to come home I had made the bed and went to shower. When I was finished I had decided to wear a pair of his boxers and soccer shirt. I knew how much he loved when I wore his clothes and I did too. They were comfortable and it made me giggle at how much of his clothes I had stolen throughout our relationship. When I think about it me and Hero have the best relationship. I remember when we had confessed our feelings that was the most emotional, craziest but yet loving moment ever. It was a night where it started out as just a regular movie night but turned into a night filled with butterflies in my tummy and him making me feel like I was the only thing that mattered.

We had became more then just two people who were best friends that night I was his and he was mine. We did not screw as people in the hospital thought we were doing all this time. We made love to one another all night.

Flashback
Hero's POV
I knocked on Jo's door and waited for her to open it. I had a bag filled with our favorite snacks. Popcorn, Reese's peanut butter cups, gummy bears, and a bottle of cherry coco cola. These were snacks that we always ate whenever we had our movie nights. It was a weird combination of food groups but it was a fun. Jo opened the door and I shielded my eyes.

"JESUS Jo! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" I heard her giggle and I could not help but laugh myself.

"You've seen me naked dozens of times". She said. I opened my eyes and technically she wasn't naked. Her hair was wet and she was wrapped in a towel. We were that close with each other. We've slept in the same bed, cuddled, and seen each other naked. We didn't find it weird it was just us.