Part 1: Feelings?

Thank you to doiwannaknow66 I hope I did you justice for this first part!
Josephine's POV
I sat down in my seat on the plane and stared out of the window. I was on my way to Bulgaria and I could not be more excited. We were going to film the two final films for the "After" series. It was a bittersweet moment but I low key did not want it to end. I had become part of a family and worst I had fell for my costar. Hero Fiennes-Tiffin was the new rising actor of the year and he was also a model. We met in 2017 and had become inseparable. He was handsome, smart, kind, and cared about me. During the first film we spent every second together and obviously everyone speculated that we were an item. I blushed when people asked and I wanted us to be a couple, but I was afraid Hero did not feel the same.

I was unconditionally in love with him and only Anna knew. She noticed how my eyes were always on him, how we dressed the same, and the little touches. Hero would place his hand on my waist and not let go during red carpet events. He would stand close to me and I would smell his cologne. I was intertwined by him. Hero would let me wear his clothes and let me sleep in the bed with him when I could not sleep. I felt that he wanted more, but when I saw this girl named Chanel post about him and my heart broke.

I signed and pulled out my phone. I saw a text from Hero. "Hey love, I am about to board my flight. See you there. ;)". - Hero. I read the text and blushed. I liked when he called me "Love". I texted him back and I knew that within a few ours. I would have to face the man who had know clue I was utterly in love with him.

Hero's POV
I boarded my flight to Bulgaria and I was ready to be back on set. I missed the "After" family and I knew these next few months would be crazy. I had spent the last 6 years working with this down to earth beautiful woman named Josephine. She is an incredible actress and my best friend. We had become close the past 6 years and I was ready to see her again. The only person who knows that I am in love with her is Anna. I confided in Anna about how Jo made me feel and the way my heartbeat when she was around. Anna said that I should tell Josephine how I feel but I am to chicken.

The plane takes off and when we arrive at the hotel  I immediately spot the beautiful adorable blonde. Josephine turns around and she jumps with excitement. She ran over and jumped into my arms. I held on to her right. I inhaled her vanilla and honey scent that filled me with joy.

She pulls away and nuzzled her nose into my chest. "I miss you so much baby". Josephine said. I blushed at the nickname she called me. We always call each other babe, baby, or bae.

"I missed you to sweetheart". I said. We checked into our hotel rooms and we were told that we had to quarantine for two weeks. Management said that they trust me and Jo to stay in the same room. They know how close we are and that we would not be able to rest without the other.

I started to unpack my bags and watched as Josephine changed into sweatpants and a shirt. I smirked because it was my clothes that she put on. "Are my clothes comfy?". I asked. Josephine twirled around and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yes, they smell like you H". Josephine said. I walked towards her and stared down at her.

"Mmmh. I am guessing my entire wardrobe is in your luggage?". Josephine blushed and wrinkled her nose.

"I mean you are my best friend who has a great taste in clothes". She said. I placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"You are correct love". I said. We spent a few minutes hugging and then we decided to order dinner.

"H, food is here". Josephine said. She walked in to the living room with a hand filled with delicious food. "I am so hungry". She said.

"Me too". We opened the containers and dove into our meals. After we ate we had decided to go over our lines.