Let Me Love You

Hero's POV
"What are you afraid of?" Josephine asked. I bit my bottom lip and crossed my arms over my chest. I gave her an annoyed look. I had came over to his apartment to tell him that I could not do this anymore. The sex was not the issue it was the feelings that had got involved. I knew that I was not the right man for her and I did not deserve her.

"I'm not afraid". I wanted her to leave me alone. She could find someone much better. We stood in front of one another I could smell her perfume. She smelt like vanilla and honey. I tried to not let her affect me. I came here to do one thing and that was to call the arrangement off. "We just can't do this anymore. I did not feel anything. I used you Jo".

I saw tears form in her eyes but she held a strong face. She took a step back and chewed on her bottom lip. She placed her hands on her hips then took a deep breath. "If this was all just sex then why did you sleepover many times?" Josephine said. She spoke with her Australian accent that I loved and found adorable. "Why me Hero? You could have any woman you want, but you called me that night". She said.

I knew what night she was talking about. The night we first had sex. I was high and called her over. It wasn't the drugs that made me want to sleep with her. I always likedJo but the drugs made me finally act on my feelings. I did not want to have that conversation. I decided to ignore Josephine. I turned my back and went for the door. I felt a hand on my elbow that stopped me from leaving.

"Bloody hell Langford". This was the first time I called her by her last name. Josephine was small but held a strong grip and tried to get me to look at her

"Stop fighting me Hero". Jo said. The Austrian woman was furious and her tone was strong. I found it sexy and the room felt hot. We stared at each other. We did not say a word our eyes locked and then she grabbed my hand. She placed her hand over her heart. Her heartbeat was fast and I swore it stopped for a moment. I bit my bottom lip again and groaned. We were like our characters Hardin and Tessa. Always arguing yet one touch made the anger disappear.

"You deserve happiness. I understand if you are scared but you do not have to face this alone. I love you Hero". She said. Those words made me forget how to breathe. This strong, confident, and beautiful woman stood before me as she confessed her love for me.

Jo had finally let the tears escape her eyes. I placed my hand on her warm cheek and leaned down, so my forehead leaned against her. I decided that at this moment I would finally let myself become open and raw. "Love I am damaged. I've messed up and I've always been the one to hurt people. I used woman for my advantage and used every drug in the world. You want that? You want to be with a man who ruined woman and is a drug addict".

Josephine's POV
I had stopped and stared at Hero. I let his words sink in and all I wanted to do was make him feel loved. I placed a hand on his cheek and he looked away. I stood on my toes and kissed him. I felt him kiss me back. The kiss was filled with passion. We craved one another. I pulled away and smiled. "I do not care. I helped you get clean and I will not let you self destruct. We are in this together". I did not wait for his response. I grabbed his hand and led him to my bedroom.

Once we were in he pushed me against the door and went straight for shorts. I stared at him the entire time as he pulled my shorts and panties down.
Hero looked up at me and smiler. He leaned forward and kissed my pussy. I leaned my head back and my fingers tangled in his hair. "Oh Hero". I moaned and felt him lick my clit. He spread my legs apart and dove right in. I felt him kiss my folds and tease my pussy. He stroked my pussy with his finger collecting my wetness. He brought it to my mouth. "Taste yourself love". Hero said. I opened my mouth and sucked on his finger. I knew this turned him on and felt myself get wetter.