Pregnant, Horny, and DownRight Cute

Jo's POV
I walked around and desperately searched for my boyfriend. I craved chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, Hero, and a nice hot bath. I was exactly 4 months pregnant. I started to show and I could not stop smiling. I walked over to where Anna and Kadijah were they were taking about their dogs 🐕 while eating ice cream. It look really good but I wanted cookie dough.

"Excuse me? Have you guys seen Mr. Tiffin?" They smiled and said no but told me that he could still be filming. I immediately felt heated. I had already completed 5 hours of filming this morning and spent 3 hours in hair and make up. It was now 3 pm I was horny as hell and my boyfriend was no where to be seen. I swore when I got a hold of him I was going to make him pay.

I turned around and went to walk away until I heard someone call out my name. "Oh wait I just heard that Hero is in a meeting with Robert, Shane, and Samuel in the hospitality room". The women said.

I thought about what she just said and smiled. "Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your day". I went into the bathroom. I removed my hair out of its ponytail, unbuttoned a few buttons on my top, and put on red lipstick. I smiled at my appearance. "Pregnant women are badasses! Hero Fiennes-Tiffin get ready for me". I thought.

Hero's POV
I couldn't not stop myself from laughing. Robert and Samuel were throwing pretzels at each other while Shane played miniature basketball. I had not seen my gorgeous girlfriend all day. Josephine was the light of my life. She was an amazing women and now she was carrying a bundle of joy inside of her. I have to admit when she first told me I was shocked and it was unexpected. We always wanted a family together but we'd thought it would happen after a few years of being married.

Anyway I was happy and after she told me I threw her a huge party and filled the house with a bunch of baby things. Josephine being pregnant was interesting. She had morning sickness, cravings, and mood swings. One night I came to her trailer and she cried from not being able to find the remote. When I found it she kissed me for 15 minutes straight.

Jo had become a lot hornier as well. I mean we could never keep our hands off one another before but now she wanted me every second and minute of the day. There were times where she'd text me during a scene to have sex. I had started to play games with her this week. I know how much she hates to wait. I decided to hide from her at work, ignore her sexting , and see what lengths she will go through to beg for me. I knew she liked when I talked dirty. She knew I liked when she teased me at work. It would all build up to be release within our king size bed.

It was a game we both loved to play. Me and Josephine knew each other inside and out. We craved each other. It was not about sex. She was mine and I was hers. We completed one another and no one would ever separate us. I heard my pager go off and I read it. "You cannot resist me".- J. Langford I smirked and sat where I was.

"Any plans for the weekend mates?" Shane stopped playing with the basketball and sat down.

"Me and Samuel are going to travel to New York University to do a presentation Biomagnification
after filming. This is our college project. He said. "We decided to focus on this because we visited a hospital here in Georgia. There was a
case where the lady who had become infected with toxins and we learned that they originated from Biomagnification". Shane said.

"You guys will definitely do great and receive incredible feedback from the audience". I spun around in the chair and stopped when Jo walked in. "Hi sweetheart".

Shane laughed "Josephine, how is the mother to be?" He asked. Jo titled her head to the side and her eyes went from mine to his.

"Great. My feet hurt, I am hungry, and I had to almost call the police". She said.