Part two: I Am Not A Victim

Hero's POV
I could not believe what just happened. The love of my life just left me alone in my trailer. I was shocked by Josephine's actions and felt terrible for how I had reacted. I love her and I just want to protect her. I understand how she feels though I get urges as well. I want to fuck her. Make her beg for me and be rough with her. I just did not know how to tell her and I did not want to hurt her. She had gone through a lot of trauma and pain in her past. I am her boyfriend. I am supposed to not arm or cause her pain in any way.

I had stood up and pulled on my pants. I had went to our apartment and walked in.
"Jo?" I said. The place was quiet and I had signed. I had walked to our bedroom and saw that she laid on my side of the bed. She had changed her clothes. Jo had worn my black shirt and a pair of my boxers. She looked sexy and it was time I gave her what we both wanted. "Wake up". I said. My tone was rough and thick.

Jo stretched her arms and opened her eyes. When she saw me she rolled her eyes. "Fuck off". She said. I grabbed her legs roughly and flipped her onto her stomach. "Hero, what are you doing?". Jo asked.

I licked my lips and grabbed her hips. I had pulled her body toward me and rubbed her pussy through the boxer.

"Oh my-". Josephine moaned. I felt her wetness and felt my cock grow hard. I placed my hands on the shorts and yanked them off of her. I stared at her beautiful bum and ran my hand over her soft cheeks.

Josephine turned around "What are you doing-Ah". She squealed when I brought my hand to her ass and slapped it hard.

"You are being punished princess. You have been a bad girl". I said. I squeezed her cheek and slapped it again harder. Jo had moaned and kept her eyes focused on me.

"I have been a bad girl daddy?" She said. When she called me "Daddy". I immediately want to fuck her right there but I want to take my time.

I ran my fingers through her hair and yanked hard to pull her neck back. Her back was pressed against my chest and I breathed heavily in her ear. I trailer my fingers under her shirt and touched her breast. I bit her earlobe and kissed down her neck. "Yes, you have been a bad slut and made daddy angry. Now you will be punished". I said. My voice was thick and sexy. I heard Josephine moan a little at my words.

I pushed her back down onto her stomach and kissed her shoulder. "I am going to spank you and you will count how many I give you. If you stop then we will start over okay slut?". I said. Josephine nodded her head eagerly.

I raised my hand and slapped her right cheek. "Count". I demanded.

"One". She said. I slapped her ass agin and watched it turn red. "Two sir". Jo said again.

I saw how wet her pussy was getting and could not wait to fuck it. "Are you going to be a good slut for me?" I asked. Jo did not respond, so I slapped her ass harder. "Answer me princess". I said.

"No I like being bad". Jo said. She smirked and I knew she wanted to see how far this could go. I slapped her ass once more and this time it left my handprint.

I pulled away from her and stripped down to my boxers. I took the belt I had and grabbed her hands. "Is this okay?" I asked. Jo smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes daddy". She said. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

When I finished binding her hands together I pushed her onto the bed and on her back. I stared at her gorgeous body and admired how beautiful she was. I had got on the bed and crawled on top of her. Jo's breathe was slow and steady she looked like she was ready for what I would give her.

I kissed her hard and rough. I forced my tongue into her mouth and moaned into the kiss. She moaned as well and kissed me with the same mode. "Mmmh such a good kisser". I said.