❦︎- Katsuki Bakugou

After Izuku's I had a Katsuki one, it's the same as the last page^^

•___________________________________•

You held onto your pillow as you lay down on your bed, sideways, recalling the steps to shift realities. You cross your fingers, close your eyes and take a deep breath...

You slowly open your eyes, and the room was bright, making you sit up. You look around, and you were in a familiar-looking room, although you've never been in it. You looked down at yourself; you were hugging a different pillow and on a different bed. You stood up, being embarrassed and somewhat happy, knowing that it worked. You looked around the room, not wanting to touch anything to avoid breaking anything.

"It worked."

"What worked? And what are you doing in my room, you damn extra?"

You turned to the door, and there was standing an angry pom pom man. You widened your eyes while blinking a few times. He raised his eyebrow. "I asked you a question. Are you not going to answer?" His glare made you nervous, "Umm... I just woke up here..." He scoffed and crossed his arms, "Are you not going to leave or what?" You were about to move but remembered that you don't have much time till you wake up. You stood still, and he stepped closer to you. "Wait, I have something to tell you." You quickly say before he could say anything; he didn't move, so you continued. "Umm... my name is Y/n. I might sound stupid, but I've known you for a while now, and I have to say that... I like you. I like the way you're so straightforward and strong, I also like your confidence, and you're also good-looking..." You say while looking down to the floor.

"And?"

You felt your insides drop, and you quickly look up at him. "And... I don't have much time left. Are you not going to say anything?" He crossed his arms again, "If you're in a hurry, why were you here in the first place? If you expect me to return your feelings, leave. I don't even know you." He replies with a not so angry tone; it was low.

"Why the hell are you crying?!"

"Because..." you couldn't finish your sentence because of the sadness seeping out of you. "I like you... I really do. You're like, my favorite hero." He tsk's and says, "I can't return your feelings if you leave, dumbass." You froze and looked at him; he was looking at you with furrowed eyebrows. "Bakugou... you're the best." You see him widened his eyes but quickly smirks, "Of course I am." You continued crying as your eyes closed; once you opened them, you were back in your dark, quiet bedroom. You held your pillow closer to you and tried to go back to sleep.

•____________________________________•

I apologize for those who don't cry so easily. I'll definitely write ones with a more bold reader.

#: Are they too short? Should I make them longer? Tell me, please.