❦︎- The Craziest Friend

Villain Y/N

•________________________________•

You followed your buddies as they were forcefully making their way inside the building you're not allowed in. They were villains. Why would they follow some simple rules when they do what they want? "Y/n, Dabi, let's go." You follow the blue-haired boss and enter the building where it was said that your used-to-be classmates were. Just a tiny scare was the plan, especially for you to make your debut and show them what type of person you've become. "Door..." he crumbled the door with just a touch. On the other side stood the ones you were looking for. Tomura laughs, "Why hello there, we meet once again for like... the fifth time now? We have a gift for you guys, and I'm sure you'll like it." You walked next to him, and they all looked at you in shock; you smiled at them. "Y/n... you're... you're on their side?" Izuku asks; you nod, "Down to the bone, surprised?" The angry one scoffed, "And proud of it you are." The red and blonde looked too shocked to say anything. The purple grape spoke up, "You were gone for days. You've been with them this whole time?" Dabi spoke up, "It seems like you've failed to keep a hero on your side once again. How sad to lose such a strong and worthy person to the villains."

"Why? Did we do something wrong?" The green-haired asked, still worried. You swallowed as you remembered what happened. "You've failed at your job of being heroes, the number of people who go missing and get hurt... you only succeed to rescue 80% of them." You say, and the black-haired girl speaks, "Were you kidnapped?" Dabi placed his hand on your shoulder, "And we saved them, how ironic. The villains rescuing someone because the heroes couldn't, don't you feel... ashamed?"

"Y/n... what happened?" Now the brown-haired girl asks with worry written all over her face. "Running through the parking lot, he chased me, and he wouldn't stop. He said I was the chosen one," you started tearing up while recalling what happened to you. You saw as their faces went from shock to worry and finally to pity. "I was gone for a whole week, and nobody came for me... do you want to know what they did to me?" You wiped your tears, "That would be a bit too much for your heroic thinking. But I do have to thank you for being such nice classmates to me," you said while changing your mood. "You don't have to be part of them... you're our friend. We-"

"Was, I was your friend. But now I'm your rival, and I will not be going back on my word." You interrupted pinky and then got interrupted by the half one, "We will not allow you to cause harm to anybody." You laughed, "You allowed it to happen to me. Do you think you can save everyone? Come on, face reality already, no matter how much you try... you'll fail somehow..." Dabi moved your shoulder, and you turned around, "That's enough. Did you like the gift of knowing that your classmate has gone crazy? I hope you do. We arranged this all just for this. Have a nice day, dear heroes." You sighed, finally being able to confront them; hopefully, they like the new strong and different side of you.

•_________________________________•

Bleh, this one is short. I thought it disappeared and started worrying, but it didn't so... :]

#: Who's your favorite MHA villain?
I like... hmm... Mr. Compress is quite interesting... ♡_♡ --_-- ♡_♡